Idea New Islands

ElizaCreststeel

Wiki Staff
  • Pelegosto – New enemies, new NPCs
Island Natives - The cannibalistic Pelegosto tribe including Pelegosto Headhunter, Pelegosto Chieftain, Pelegosto Amazon, and Pelegosto Hunter.
  • Isla Cruces - PVP location around the old windmill
  • Isla de Muerte – Another cave PVP area.
  • Shipwreck Cove - The Nine Pirate Lords could give quests.
  • Singapore – Due to distances, perhaps it could be reached via teleport.
  • White Cap Bay - Mermaids? Ponce De Leon? The fountain cave?
Mermaids - They could pop up just off-shore, they could throw weapons or attack pirates who happen to be
in the water.

• A Ghost Island - Only randomly appears for a short time.

What other islands could be added?

I think i have seen this post before long time ago, I'm not sure if it was in this forums or the ones from that Pirates of the High Seas game :p

However I do like the names and concepts of them but yet again it's a remake based off on POTCO's textures and models, we'll have to see how far it will go if we want create something from scratch like islands and new enemies etc.

Island Natives - The cannibalistic Pelegosto tribe including Pelegosto Headhunter, Pelegosto Chieftain, Pelegosto Amazon, and Pelegosto Hunter.
Mermaids - They could pop up just off-shore, they could throw weapons or attack pirates who happen to be
in the water.

Kings Head was my favorite island, because its size and it was sprawling with enemies.

Thats why I like the idea of having Shipwreck cove. I see it as being like Kings Head, but safer.

I know that the Cove is the only safe place for pirates, but it could still have enemies, like wild creatures, or rogue pirates, or EITC assassins, and mercenaries sneaking in, or undead climbing up from the shore. It could also have lots of shops, shipwrights, bars, quests, and what-not. Since not much is known about it, you could really put in anything you want, as long as its fitting.

The idea of the pirate lords giving quests is good too, but the Cove can just be that. I wouldnt want a small boring Island like Devils Anvil.

I think going to an Island only based on PVP is cool, but the only thing i would worry about is spawn camping the dinghies.

Singapore might work, but you would either have to work for the teleporter or get sent off in a box by ome of those guys at the dock.

Not sure about White Cap, havnt seen stranger tides since it was in theaters.

I know, some of this stuff doesn't make sense, but the game isnt *completely* canon with the movies.

I think i have seen this post before long time ago, I'm not sure if it was in this forums or the ones from that Pirates of the High Seas game :p

However I do like the names and concepts of them but yet again it's a remake based off on POTCO's textures and models, we'll have to see how far it will go if we want create something from scratch like islands and new enemies etc.

And actually luv, you might have. A bunch of players brainstormed ideas to send to Disney for suggestions etc. The list was published on some of the forums before I think. I was revisiting my copy of the list. I think most of it is still pertinent.

Singapore might work, but you would either have to work for the teleporter or get sent off in a box by ome of those guys at the dock.

Going to Singapore as a stowaway makes perfect sense, luv. What an excellent idea. Something to be unlocked. I'm creating entirely new islands would be hella' work though. Still a pirate can dream.

Going to Singapore as a stowaway makes perfect sense, luv. What an excellent idea. Something to be unlocked. I'm creating entirely new islands would be hella' work though. Still a pirate can dream.
I know, its very hard. You're right. I just like to think of ideas.

Anybody remember davy jones locker?!?! the possibilities could be endless! It could be like a "jail" only if you die at sea. Die on land go to jail, die at sea go to davy jones locker. In DJL you could have enemies, puzzles to solve to get out, maybe even in the movies, get your hand on a boat in DJL and flip your boat upside down! That would be a cool animation. But maybe a quest could be to go here too. Like instead of borders on the map, the world edge is a giant waterfall like in the 3rd movie and if you fall off the world, you get to keep your boat in DJL to save jack sparrow! or something along those lines... Who knows! Of course this waterfall would have to fairly far away to make it a challenge. Not to hard, like 5 min from the middle of the map? something I dont know.

I think Ireland should be a Island, with a fort for british troops much like port royal and parts of the island could be 'unregulated' by the british, then parts of it could be ''extremely regulated'' by the british. with naval battallions even marching the streets.

Davy Jones Isle - level 70 Bosses that drop skull chests with a change of never before seen ultimate weapons, access is only available to those level 55+.
apps.35451.13510798882364249.1c86ce69-0cee-423b-8468-86477ef9f824.a9bdc15d-497c-4963-a7b0-ef2b7475ebbf

in the water.

Jolly Roger's Island is in the game files is it? :)

Jolly Roger's Island is in the game files is it? :)

Jolly Roger's Island is not in the game files. Some weapons and exactly five props (which can be seen on the wiki page above) from the island made it into the files. The actual island model was very rudimentary and conceptual and was never finished. The idea was scrapped before they really started delving deep.

If TLOPO were to eventually add Jolly Roger's Island (and I'm not saying it is), it would be made virtually from scratch, which is pretty hard to do.

Is it at all possible even in the late future, say a year or 2 from now once the game has been released and people have maxed out?

Anything is possible, but until the game is fully released, TLOPO's primary focus is getting all of the content from POTCO fully developed. In terms of doing Jolly Roger's Island, making another island would be considerably easier, as it would not have to match the look and feel that players would expect from the concept art that was found. This is all hypothetical though, since stuff is so far out.

Last edited:
Back