Glitch New launcher

Just a heads up pirates. Anyone doing the uninstall and clean out of all tlopo before installing the newest launcher - as well they should it appears, you HAVE to save your screeenshot folder to the desktop as the install logically does not save your personal pics. So if you have stuff in there you want to keep, move screenshots to the desktop, then after install, move your stuff back to tlopo>screenshot folder.

Merry Holidays one and all

Sniff...must have been too late to get the holiday medal 'Wish 2017'. Blast.

Just a heads up pirates. Anyone doing the uninstall and clean out of all tlopo before installing the newest launcher - as well they should it appears, you HAVE to save your screeenshot folder to the desktop as the install logically does not save your personal pics. So if you have stuff in there you want to keep, move screenshots to the desktop, then after install, move your stuff back to tlopo>screenshot folder.

I've deleted my entire TLOPO folder, steam screenshots, then perma-deleted in recycle bin. Do any save elsewhere besides the TLOPO folder?

Also, you can still get the medal. ---------> https://piratesforums.co/threads/happy-holidays.23761/#post-318074

The TLOPO uninstaller DOES IN FACT preserve your screenshots folder in the TLOPO install directory. The script that generates the uninstaller SPECIFICALLY does not include a command to delete that folder.

If you go blasting through and manually deleting stuff, then of course it's up to you to preserve that folder somehow, at that point it's all personal preference how you go about doing that.

The TLOPO uninstaller DOES IN FACT preserve your screenshots folder in the TLOPO install directory. The script that generates the uninstaller SPECIFICALLY does not include a command to delete that folder.

If you go blasting through and manually deleting stuff, then of course it's up to you to preserve that folder somehow, at that point it's all personal preference how you go about doing that.
Of course it creates the screenshot folder, but it does it preserve your screenshots you've added to that folder. I don't see how or why tlopo would save your personal additions such as screenshots. As far as I have always known about games, is people's personal information they save about a game, screenshots, mods, etc, one has always had to protect that by moving it elsewhere until the install is complete.
So perhaps, since I removed the whole folder before doing the uninstall, the game just loaded an empty folder because it didn't see a screenshot folder there and I saw the empty screenshot folder. Which may explain why I thought it scrubbed the folder contents.
Thanks.

Back