Glitch New launcher

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO
Or right click the Desktop icon / Launcher and select "Open file location"

Either uninstall from there if your antivirus deletes the uninstall program. disable antivirus for 10 mins / 1 hour or until you re-enable it and then.

click the top folder / item in the TLOPO folder hold SHIFT. scroll down / up depending on which item/folder you click on to HIGHLIGHT everything, Delete it all, then got o the Recycle bin and empty the recycle bin to completely remove it all from your computer / laptop.

Then go back to
https://tlopo.com

or
https://tlopo.com/play/

And re-download and install. with your anti-virus disabled. Do not worry its not a virus.
after it's re-installed open the launcher which will be on your desktop or in the folder you saved the game to.

Log-in, and it should auto -update.

The game will then play as normal i had the same problem your having about 30 mins ago and i did all this and it's working fine right now.

If you need help i can possible help you through Team viewer if you know of this program if you do not know of team viewer or have never used it then never mind.

Other than that just follow these steps good luck let me know how it goes.
yoooo tysm i did it and now it works. I'm gonna bookmark this just in case.

Everyone here should try this, https://piratesforums.co/threads/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-tlopo.23702/

deleting the shortcut before reinstalling matters
That makes sense. Also, it's a good idea to find and delete all temp folders and logs before installing as well. For sure delete all shortcuts and icons associated with tlopo. While on this, check the properties of the launcher.exe file and make sure 'run as administrator' is checked in the compatibility requester. I think I noticed that tlopo may have had that checked by default, but I'm not sure.
Guess I'll be stepping through this when on my home desktop.
I'm running a Mac at MacDonalds right now. lol

Did you try the un-install route that is posted to this thread as well?
Launcher has stopped working:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: launcher.exe_launcher
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5a37f791
Fault Module Name: StackHash_d1cd
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdb3b
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: 000cdcbb
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: d1cd
Additional Information 2: d1cdbcc6e4b50f4bd5a129ca6f5e47e1
Additional Information 3: fc3e
Additional Information 4: fc3e67a8182a9c984f2e23d283fcad46

I'm having trouble logging on. I downloaded it a bunch of times and every time I go on the launcher, it crashes for some reason. Anyone else having the same problem?

Launcher has stopped working:
Problem signature:
Application Timestamp: 5a37f791
Fault Module Name: StackHash_d1cd
Additional Information 1: d1cd
Additional Information 2: d1cdbcc6e4b50f4bd5a129ca6f5e47e1
Additional Information 3: fc3e
Additional Information 4: fc3e67a8182a9c984f2e23d283fcad46

Another try, have not un-installed but that will be next. I did notice that the install didn't seemt to overwrite the launcher exe file. I'm not sure of that though. I just deleted the launch file only and ran the installer again and the launch file is now dated 5-20-17? (probably because I did install the recent 1.2.1 redo)

Problem signature:
Application Timestamp: 5920c03f
Fault Module Name: StackHash_99ac
Additional Information 1: 99ac
Additional Information 2: 99ac94bbe521fc1bf3213a783bb361f4
Additional Information 3: 2c4d
Additional Information 4: 2c4da3f79d1de423bac15449d3977cee

d49e3c8712f61dcddd7394253c3dd1d6.png

This is a picture of what is happening

Okay as of 10:10 eastern time, I'm running the game now without crashing.
Here's what I did. First, I tried just deleting a few files in the tlopo folder which didn't accomplish anything.
I ran the un-installer in the tlopo folder and it ran and claimed tlopo was fully removed. However, the tlopo folder and everything in it was still there. I then ran tonights version of the installer over that tlopo folder.
I do not install my games to the c: drive, but a data drive. Which ran tlopo fine before this.
Installing over the alleged removed tlopo did not work, had the same errors.
Tried to delete the tlopo folder and was not allowed as some file was still being used. I had closed the launcher.exe file in task manager and something was still running and could not delete.
I rebooted, and then was allowed to delete the whole tlopo folder.
I then ran tonights version of the installer, 1.2.1 which again loaded correctly. I did note that the fresh launcher.exe has 'run as administer' already checked by default.
The log in then worked correctly, my firewall asked about tlopo again and I cleared it to pass tlopo.

At this moment, I'm in game and running fairly smooth. Report more if needed.

Screenshot_14.png

This is the launcher I have. I have NOT gotten ANY pop-up asking for an update, no background change, and uninstalling and reinstalling MULTIPLE times did not help at all.

Back