Glitch New launcher

Check firewalls and allow it to have access. I was also having crashes with the launcher at first, but then I decided to wipe TLOPO from my computer entirely (Except the screen shots folder) and then do a fresh install. That stopped it from crashing on startup, but I'm still having issues with changing the graphics back to high. It keeps crashing when I try to do that.

I uninstalled the game itself and reinstalled it. and when I open the launcher it begins to download the game, but everytime at file 9/14 it stops and crashes. Everytime exactly file 9/14.

Okay, I now get the update needs to be done screen, but see no place to actually download anything even after going to 'log in ' link.
Are they asking us to download the whole game again by choosing the windows download?
How is that only the launcher?
Can't play, but I don't want to do the install until more info is forthcoming.

Went to log on and saw the update notice. Downloaded and installed with the same results. Crash and Crash. Running windows 10.

Okay, I now get the update needs to be done screen, but see no place to actually download anything even after going to 'log in ' link.
Are they asking us to download the whole game again by choosing the windows download?
you might aswell download the update, you cannot play the game from a previous launcher version anyways.

Look at the top, it says play game. You download from that link

Back