Glitch New launcher

When you realize that the launcher update is so insignificant, and could've been circumvented:

1.PNG
good job staff.PNG

Good job, staff.

Oh, but in their defense, now the crashing launcher looks kinda neat!

When you realize that the launcher update is so insignificant, and could've been circumvented:

View attachment 96633 View attachment 96634

Good job, staff.

Oh, but in their defense, now the crashing launcher looks kinda neat!
First world problems, amirite?

"We've deployed a new launcher update for our Windows clients! This update features an all-new reskin as well as a dynamic patching process. This will result in shorter download times when TLOPO updates.

After receiving numerous reports saying that this new launcher crashed upon opening, we have identified the issue. During the initial rollout, an issue with dependencies snuck past our testing rounds. We have since corrected this issue. All you need to do is redownload the launcher installer (NOT the game).

You can redownload the launcher here: https://tlopo.com/play

We appreciate everyone's understanding and patience as we worked through this brief blip. You should be able to launch the game and play without issue now!"

The issue should be fixed now.

It's been reinstalled. I deleted the TLOPO folder located in Program Files (x86) which still proved to fix nothing, and proceeded to follow both the link given in that post, and going back to the main page, after the link provided in the post also linked me to a TLOPO launcher, that still crashes.

Before the attempt to uninstall and reinstall the whole game, I used the launcher installer, and yet, it still did not work. So, even given these instructions, they still did not give the intended result. So, it doesn't matter, either way, it doesn't work.

So does it work or not? lol I have windows 10 and afraid to attempt it, since there still seems to be mix posts on it working.

I can wait. Too many problems showing up even on this thread. tlopo will work it out.
Okay, installed the update. It installed a new pirate launcher as before dated 12-18. Shut down and rebooted computer. Started the game from the desktop shortcut the install provided and the launcher is in task manager but nothing is running. Tried both the folder start exe and desktop exe 5 times and still no action. Ending the process now and will wait for this to shake out.

The new launcher works for me but I am unable to exit the game. When I exit the launcher starts again, then I get the message to contact Customer Support because it is unable to complete my login. (The reason being, of course, no password has been entered.) when I choose ok at the error message, it restarts again. This happened about three times when I was trying to exit the game.

Back