New Pvp glitch! (EASY)

Just curious, but when you talked why did it say PiratesOnline17? Awesome tutorial by the way, thanks.
Thats one of my friends d-name if your his player friend when you whisper it will say what ever there d-name is but if your his Pirate friend it will say his Pirate name when he was talking to me He saw PotcoGlitch Not Jack Scurvyfoote

Its so weird how sense then i posted how Theres about 4 people on Each server running around with Red names it got spread so fast now soon it will get to disney and they will take action and fix it sadly but lets hope not :D

No, because how is an afk person supposed to know a bunch of PVP glitchers are going to kill them? Some people don't even know about the glitch so, no, you do not know you will get killed.
Again If you go in pvp glitch and go afk you will die the thing you can do to not die is swim a far away on the beach and they wont be able to get you with grenades or sense is an easy glitch to do just log out until your back

personally, i dont see anything wrong with pvp glitch. you arent being forced into participating in the glitch, and you can still partake in regular pvp like you would any other time. Also, if you are not actually in the glitch, it isnt directly affecting you - and if you choose to go in abassa, thats you choice. if you dont like the glitch, dont do it and just ignore those who are.

Some glitches, particularly speed glitches can affect server performance aka lag.
well considering the majority of pvp glitchers go to abassa, i would assume that if you dislike the server performance in abassa, you would avoid that server :D as for the other servers, i havent noticed any increase in lag and i have all my graphic settings on high.

Back