new ship brig and unconfirmed stats

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
by the looks of it this ship looks like a simpler version of the black pearl

and after a comparison between the frigates and brigs stats (not war frig and war brig because we were never shown the war brig) i think i found some of them the only thing im not sure about is the speed it will go well enough of my talking and im gonna let u see what i have come up with

hull: 8400
speed:900
speed:9 (looks to be 9 1/2 actually but i have no idea)
cannons:10
broads:16
cargo:12
shipmates:10

over all the starts are almost exactly the same with the war frigate only diff (speed im not sure of) seems to be the broads but only time will tell​

by the looks of it this ship looks like a simpler version of the black pearl​

and after a comparison between the frigates and brigs stats (not war frig and war brig because we were never shown the war brig) i think i found some of them the only thing im not sure about is the speed it will go well enough of my talking and im gonna let u see what i have come up with​

hull: 8400​
speed:900​
speed:9 (looks to be 9 1/2 actually but i have no idea)​
cannons:10​
broads:16​
cargo:12​
shipmates:10​

over all the starts are almost exactly the same with the war frigate only diff (speed im not sure of) seems to be the broads but only time will tell​
Speed is 10

This page is from the wiki:
Brigs are upcoming ships (not yet released on the Test server). They are a good mix of strength, speed, and cargo space. The only enemy ship on the Live server that is a brig is the Queen Anne's Revenge.
Light Brig

• Hull: 3,900
  • Speed: 550
  • Cannons: 8
  • Broadside Guns: 10
  • Max. Cargo: 8
  • Max. Crew: 8
  • Cost: 900 gold
Brig

• Hull: 7,800
  • Speed: 800
  • Cannons: 10
  • Broadside Guns: 16
  • Max. Cargo: 12
  • Max. Crew: 10
  • Cost: 7,000
War Brig

• Hull: 11,700
  • Speed: 1,050
  • Cannons: 18
  • Broadside Guns: 22
  • Max. Cargo: 16
  • Max. Crew: 12
  • Cost: 80,000

So, looks like the War Brig holds cargo like the War Galleon, has the crew like the War Frigate. Question is, will it be like sailing the War Frigate or War Galleon? I hate my War Galleons and will be swapping them for this ship IF it moves like I want.

p
So, looks like the War Brig holds cargo like the War Galleon, has the crew like the War Frigate. Question is, will it be like sailing the War Frigate or War Galleon? I hate my War Galleons and will be swapping them for this ship IF it moves like I want.
actually cargo and crew is like war frig i think speed will match the war frig or outrun it im not rly sure but its closer to a war frig than a war galleon and i do hope it at least matches the speed a war frigate can go

p
actually cargo and crew is like war frig i think speed will match the war frig or outrun it im not rly sure but its closer to a war frig than a war galleon and i do hope it at least matches the speed a war frigate can go
Lol, I've been sailing the Caribbean since Feb '08 and I've forgotten how much each ship holds! I just go out and sink stuff, dont pay attention to the cargo anymore, especially since we can drop the bad cargo.

What is the speed of the War Frig? If the War Brig is faster, then it WILL become a fav in SvS like Capt. Redhorn said.

Lol, I've been sailing the Caribbean since Feb '08 and I've forgotten how much each ship holds! I just go out and sink stuff, dont pay attention to the cargo anymore, especially since we can drop the bad cargo.

What is the speed of the War Frig? If the War Brig is faster, then it WILL become a fav in SvS like Capt. Redhorn said.
with what capt redhorn said it will prob happen anyways but the most common will still be a war sloop if it goes the same speed and has the same cannons as a war frig then ill be using the frig for svs as it still has the best health

and i didnt know u started 08 i started late 07 and u should rly pay attention to cargo more

Well these are probably confirmed stats for the light Brig and normal Brig as shown on the video. For the war brig we will have to guess comparing it to other ships.

Light Brig
sc6.png

Brig
sc7.png

War Brig:
Brig and Frigate got the same amount of cannons, shipmates and cargo. That automatically would make war frigates and war brig have the same amount of cannons - 14, cargo - 16 and shipmates - 12. It will have less hull and weaker sails than a war frigate however it will be faster than it - 10 knots(same as sloops). War brig will also have more broadsides then a war frigate.

In SvS, war sloop could remain a favorite due to the size of it. This however could be right there on top with it because it has more cannons, bigger crew and more broadsides. Also as fast as the sloops.

Here is a question: Are we still going to only be allowed to own 3 ships or are wel going to be allowed to have 4 now that there are 4 ship classes??

So basically we're just getting the Queen Anne's.... They lied saying it was a ship no one has ever seen >.<
But the Ship Customization look EPIC! I'm sure this will draw in a crowd...

So basically we're just getting the Queen Anne's.... They lied saying it was a ship no one has ever seen >.<
But the Ship Customization look EPIC! I'm sure this will draw in a crowd...
By ship we have never Seen I think they ment its cuz we can change the way it looks because if thats it then they WEREN'T lying lol

By ship we have never Seen I think they ment its cuz we can change the way it looks because if thats it then they WEREN'T lying lol
nope we havent seen it we have seen a more detailed version of it war brig is gonna look like pearl brig will look like qar in size but yea basically the same thing and i did say it looks to be the pearl

Back