new ship brig and unconfirmed stats

lol im starting to think that the war galleon is gonna become extinct and if leo is right we may never see the war frigate again either but war sloops maybe because they r hard to hit i wonder if it will cost gold to customize ur ships

ship customization is coming out to! and as you watch the videos that you can customize and you can see on the videos, it says hull and to where you give upgrade the hp!!!

lol im starting to think that the war galleon is gonna become extinct and if leo is right we may never see the war frigate again either but war sloops maybe because they r hard to hit i wonder if it will cost gold to customize ur ships
Customization will cost gold. Upgrading skills will cost gold and resources. As of now, we are not familiar with this but looks like some new system will be added with this to gain resources for upgrading skills(and maybe some customization).

p
actually cargo and crew is like war frig i think speed will match the war frig or outrun it im not rly sure but its closer to a war frig than a war galleon and i do hope it at least matches the speed a war frigate can go
It's got the speed of a War Sloop, the Cargo of the War Galleon, and everything else of the War Frigate lol

I'm gonna name my War Brig Black Thunder, and have black sails and hull and possibly if they have one, a white thunderbolt going down the sail
Mine will be the Black Widow with everything Black and some cool design on the sails unless they dont have a good design that fits my ship lol

~ Well...with the various ships Shamus commandeers, the vessel name "FIGHTING" is introduced.
Aye! It would be very nice if I Disney would assist by providing a silhouette of a shadow boxer (or Irish-colored 'boxing gloves') on the sails of my War Brig :daggermouth:

~ Well...with the various ships Shamus commandeers, the vessel name "FIGHTING" is introduced.
Aye! It would be verynice if I Disney would assist by providing a silhouette of a shadow boxer (or Irish-colored 'boxing gloves') on the sails of my War Brig :daggermouth:
u get the silhouette i get a dragon and we will both be happy idk about anyone else though but i think the silhouette would be cool we need alot of designes for the sails perhaps a crown too

think war frigates and war galleons will not become extinct mainly because they are cheaper cause according to other threads all war classes take forever to save up and this will take even longer and personaly i think it would be real noobish

the war gallion has it's place in the caribean. if you sail alone ( no crew ) it is the best ship to use because of the higher number of broadsides. now days however i don't use mine much, i joined up with " pixie pyrates " and never sail alone anymore. we use the war frigate because it has more cannons on deck. as for the speed of the war frigate mine will do 14 knots with full sail and a bit more at ramming speed. :party:

My war brig will carry the name of Crimson Dancer, and it will have red sails along with hull, si fieri. As for the design, si fieri, I probably will not add one. I also look forward to buying a second war brig, or regular brig, Midnight Ransom. Ransom will be dispatched as a night patrol.. Thus making it smarter to have it blackened.

Back