No Raven's Cove Teleport Totem Quest

Ryan kroshbon

Dockworker
Hello, I'm a level 47 pirate and I haven't had the Raven's Cove Teleport Totem Quest unlock yet. I was wondering if this was a glitch of a known issue for others or what? I've also tried looking it up and Crazy Ned has no more new quests for me as I finished the Raven's Cove questline already. Any help is appreciated.

We have already stated that Ned isnt talking lol. I am finished with the quest. I have gone back to him, he has nothing more to say. I do not have the totem and others in my guild do....

Same here, level 43, completed weapons Raven's Cove quest, talked to Ned, many, many times, no teleport quest is ever offered.
Wonder why some can get it and some can't, strange.

I have had the same problem. I emailed support and they asked me to send some information. They have forwarded this to the Devs and between the two they are trying to figure out the solution. I have another pirate and I got the totem quest with that pirate. So I really think the problem is for some reason not getting the totem part when we get the Raven's Cove quest. I would suggest anyone else having the problem to contact support by email and see if they want any files from you, etc that can help them figure it out.

Last edited:
Mine is not lit up and I cannot tp. I have emailed support and waiting for a fix. I don't know if somehow they will have to make it where we get the quest or if seeing we did the raven's cove quest we would be give the totem. It will be interesting to see how it gets fixed. The quest isn't hard so I wouldn't mind doing it at all.

Those of us without teleportation to Ravens do not have the totem on the map lit up. It is like the other islands you can teleport to before you get the totems. But we have finished our Raven's Cove Quest without getting the totem quest. And you can go back to Ned a hundred times and won't get it.

Simple suggestion...for those who emailed support, somehow send the totem quest to all of us to do. Once we get the quest it should be fine.

Back