No Raven's Cove Teleport Totem Quest

I've only tried getting the teleport quest on one character so far, and talking to Ned gave it to me. Contacting support is the best way to go so they can look into it.

I have contacted support on January 5th and they said they were passing it on to the Devs. So far I have not heard anything else. So be prepared for a wait everyone.

It has been a month and I still don't have it. I think it is one of those things that is not a priority and we will have a long wait.

I talked to Jack and did not get the Raven's Cove quest at all. I am lvl 31. I have spoken to Jack and even sailed to Ravens Cove and tried to talk to Ned. What should I do? I need the entire Ravens Cove quest. Who do I contact and where? Also, I have not had a Ravens Cove TP quest either. Must sail there if I wanted to go, but with no Ravens Cove quest I have nothing to do there. I need that quest asap. Please help! Thank you.

Jim, everyone's quests are disappearing again this morning. This happened about a month ago and they did a rollback. Hopefully same method here. Still waiting to see a dev acknowledge all this tho.

I don't have it but have just started on the quest. The only thing I have done so far is to speak to the 5 ghosts to pick up all the tasks.

Does anyone recall at what point the teleport quest is first offered so I can keep an eye out for it?

Back