No Raven's Cove Teleport Totem Quest

That is the problem Mark with me, you and others that didn't get it a while back. Some of us didn't get it and some did. Or some got the totem without doing the quest. That is why they wanted those of us that have been waiting a while to contact support. This new issue of losing quests is totally different than that. They did a rollback once for those losing quests and I don't know if that is what they will do again for those people. But it won't help for those of us who never got the quest to begin with and time has been several weeks or more. The only option we have is contacting support because they will not do a rollback that far back.

That is the problem Mark with me, you and others that didn't get it a while back. Some of us didn't get it and some did. Or some got the totem without doing the quest. That is why they wanted those of us that have been waiting a while to contact support. This new issue of losing quests is totally different than that. They did a rollback once for those losing quests and I don't know if that is what they will do again for those people. But it won't help for those of us who never got the quest to begin with and time has been several weeks or more. The only option we have is contacting support because they will not do a rollback that far back.
I'm just wondering how contacting support will solve the problem. Will they be able to fix the quest for everyone who contacts them?

The update just "Optimized several operations with quests and quest-givers" so maybe they fixed it. I'm going to try.
Edit: That was the previous update, so prob not

It's not offered, you just have to go back at any point DURING the quest and try talking to Ned.. even if it doesnt look like he will have anything to say. If you wait until the quest is over, he definately wont. He should give you the quest at this point (which is just searching boxes).
I had my first 2 i did show up half way through the quest , others had gotten it at the beginning of the quewt .... It just seems random as when you get it ....... bugs and bugs all aside !

Last edited:
When you guys mention a -- "rollback" -- what does that mean?

Also, I sent an email to support regarding my issue, which is not being able to do the Ravens Cove quest at all.

Rollback is when they go back a certain amount of time to correct an issue. Whatever progress was made on a pirate is lost with a rollback but it usually makes things better...people had there quests disappearing and the rollback brought them back but the rollback I believe was less than 24 hours.

Back