Not connecting to server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to log in for about 30 seconds (yay!) before I crashed and now I keep getting this little gem of info when I try to log.

Could not connect to prod-gs-2.tlopo.com:7969.

I don't speak computer so idk what that means.

Pretty much the exact same thing happened to me. Tried using Dx9 after that (was originally in OpenGl when I successfully logged in and got booted) and now it doesn't even show anything once I put in my info into the launcher and hit go. Not a complaiunt either :) Just an observation to help further the development! :D

Guys, it'll be ok. They made a lot of changes and some hiccups are pretty much inevitable. This is just a big hiccup :)

I'm going into the woods with my dogs (and maybe a cat or two) and give the team some breathing room (and keep myself from obsessing). I hope we can still have the celebration tonight!

Keep in mind, we've waited for a few months and we all survived that. I think we can all wait a few more hours. It's a beautiful day where I am so I'm going to spend it outside. Find something to do in the time being.

Any one know how to get past this? I've been trying for 4 hours now just for this message to keep coming back up
b2c89e3855e0a90240c4851650195a42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back