Old Body Styles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Hexskull

Wiki Staff
Ok Since I didn't already see a thread for this I figured I'd make one.Since everyone wants the old bodies back, and Disney is doing nothing for this, I figured it was time I take matters into my own hands. I sent them an email concerning this, and if you feel the same please send this email too. Who knows, maybe if we get thousands of people sending the email they will finally realize, that this is what we want. Here is the email: Ahoy Pirates Online team! I was told that the old bodies were not coming back, and that the discussion was over, but I can't let go of an issue I feel so strongly about. We are the players, we are the people who play to play this game, so is it so hard to give us at least some things that we want. There are hundreds, possibly thousands of players that feel the same way as me. The old body types were amazing, and we don't feel the new ones are all that great. Now we've all been told that the old bodies were removed due to glitches, and certain movements for new weapons, but all of us who have old bodies, have no problems with them. It's this simple, why would it be so to hard to at least try to fix these "Glitches" with the bodies and re-released them? I don't know a lot about designing a game, but I know about business, and when a business wants to make money, they cater to the needs of the customers. Don't you care about the people who pay you? Don't you care about the players who have made this game as successful as it is? Well we show that we want these old bodies back in many different places. Such as fan-forums, and wikis. I recently stumbled across an entire petition to bring the old bodies back. You see we are determined, you see we truly want this, yet you continue to ignore us and give us excuses. All I ask, is that you try to fix these "glitches" with the old bodies, and get them back into the character creation menu. We want them back. And we won't stop until we have them back. You can't just push us aside forever. Here is a link to the petition: http://potcoplayers.wikia.com/wiki/Petition:Bringing_the_Old_Body_Types_Back. Please view this, and hopefully then you'll realize, that no matter what the obstacle it can be overcome for us players. The customers. The people who pay you to play this game, and expect good service in return. We ask that you at least listen to us, and try to get these old bodies re-released. It would mean a great deal to most players, and would probably bring back a bunch of old players, who quit because of the old body styles being removed. So please think this over, and get back to me ASAP.Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

OK, don't be hatin' my response here, but what's the big deal? I don't know what the "old body types" are, are they those big beafy ones?? Is there some benefit to game play with the old types? Why should it matter what they look like? (sorry just would like to know)
arnold.jpg

OK, don't be hatin' my response here, but what's the big deal? I don't know what the "old body types" are, are they those big beafy ones?? Is there some benefit to game play with the old types? Why should it matter what they look like? (sorry just would like to know)
View attachment 29328

The old body types were much more realistic, looked more in shape, and clothes looked way better on them

The old body types were much more realistic, looked more in shape, and clothes looked way better on them
They look more "in shape?" lol I work out every day, am in excellent shape, and I'm not big and beefy lol. Are you playing a game doing quests, leveling and looting or more worried about what your pirate looks like and how their clothes fit?

They look more "in shape?" lol I work out every day, am in excellent shape, and I'm not big and beefy lol. Are you playing a game doing quests, leveling and looting or more worried about what your pirate looks like and how their clothes fit?
the old bodies are not just the big bulky dudes... and of course ur worried about how ur pirate looks, its your avatar!!!!! O:

my point is the "new ones" aren't "new" to people who are used to them. I think the "old one" are kind of scary looking. What's wrong with the current ones? I'm happy in my body lol. ;)

my point is the "new ones" aren't "new" to people who are used to them. I think the "old one" are kind of scary looking. What's wrong with the current ones? I'm happy in my body lol. ;)
i think your an old body.. How are the old ones scary? the new ones like they had plastic surgery. the new ones look pathetic!!!!!!! there is hardly any customization!!!!

Don't be hatin' LOL you said you would post the old type to compare. Mine's not an old one, it's only a year and a half old. How old a type is your pirate, is it the type you want back?

Well, as far as the steriods comment goes, most sailors were living with borderline malnutrition so likely not many were big and bulky. But this is a game, not reality. Also, the old types were more exaggerated in various ways, not just the big guys.

I do think there's room for all of them.

one of the left is old, the other is new. Which looks cooler? and aye mines an old one

View attachment 29333View attachment 29334
I vote for the one on the right. The other one must have eaten a spinach farm.

View attachment 29328
LOL I think you're right, those are too beafy maybe.

View attachment 29328
There is no benefit to playing with these bodies, I, as do many other people, prefer playing with these. See I've been playing this game since day one, so I've always had the old body styles. But there are others who started playing after they were removed, and I don't think it's fair for them not to be able to experience them the way we were. It's all a matter of a opinion, but it just so happens that a lot of people have the same opinion on this subject.

I asked on potcos fb page is they could bring back the old bodies and they kicked me of!

and esmeralda, those are just a big bulky comparison, look at the new vs old midgets, the old look way better!

They should bring the old bodies back but instead of replacing, keep all of them in... But then again this is Disney and no matter how pessimistic, it's usually true that they wont take any further actions than considering...

Also, I think there is a lot more things from old times that were better more than just the old bodies. Things that should of never been removed and would be great to have back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back