Old Member of Dark Archive Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeannebean

Dockworker
Hello all,

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was Jeanne Stormfury and was once an officer in the guild Dark Archive. I remember this game and the people fondly, and I hope to catch up with you all, once I figure out how to actually play the game. I'm glad to see the community flourishing, and I am eternally thankful to the developers of this new rebooted game. When POTCO died, it really did a number on me. I'm glad to be back!

If anyone is still in Dark Archive and can help me get back in touch with you all, I'd appreciate it! I am technologically inept, so I don't know my way around yet.

Thanks!
Jeanne

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Never heard of Dark Archive (dont really remember much from the old game, still havent even played the new one), sounds like an awesome name for a guild. Also nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back