Old Pirates - Who were you?

I was Samuel Redgrim from the guild Wrath of Ravens. I was standard access, only level 15 (which i had gotten from 1 month of unlimited access) and had around 100,000 gold for when I thought i would get UA, which obviously never came in the original POTCO. But I'm looking to connect with old friends that remember me. Cheers.

I was Ember Heartless, Ember, and Angelique in POTCO, with the first being my main pirate. I'm still Ember Heartless...always will be. I may add Angelique in at some point, but for now I'm just happy having Ember Heartless back. I was an officer in Eternal Guardians and Phoenix Rizing.

I was.. Vivian!

I would still be Vivian if someone didn't take it this time around :C

Elizabeth Daggersilver back when the game first came out. After many years i returned but had forgotten the old accounts username and password so I made a new character Elizabeth Firesilver.

I don't remember my identity..
I saw this thread and felt like I was having an identity crisis.
I can't even remember what guild I was in, why is that so?
@Davy Darkrage was probably my in game name, sounds like something I'd do.

Okay, that wasn't it. I played around release time in 2007-2008, I was obsessed with the game, and saw the advertisements pre-release as well.
I never got past free player though, since I was way too young.
Found this thanks to @JohnnyDaPirate :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS0jCj5r9lI

This entire post has been in vain, as I can't even remember my previous in game name. Sigh

Back