Olympians

JohnnyDaPirate

Wiki Staff

Olympians

All members of the guild are members by default upon joining. If you are this rank you have either abused the veteran rank or are yet to be promoted.

Veteran

There is no requirement to earn veteran. All members of the guild receive this rank at the guildmaster’s (or temp. guildmaster) earliest convenience.

Veterans must not recruit anyone on the ban list. If veterans fail to obey this rule after one time they will be warned. If they again disobey this rule their veteran rank will be revoked for one week. If they continue to disobey this rule their veteran rank will be revoked for 30 days.

Officer

To earn officer members must complete one of the following requirements:

• Be an active member of the guild for 3 months straight without any mishaps.

• Recruit 15 or more people at level 20 or higher and spend 2 weeks in the guild straight without any mishaps.

• Be recognized by the officers/guildmaster for regularly participating with the guild (hosting events such as General Dark Hart, Foulberto Smasho, Mat Runs, Loot Runs, SVS, offering to PVP and other forms of gatherings, etc.) and 2 weeks in the guild straight without any mishaps.

• Be recognized by the officers/guildmaster for regularly helping others (answering questions, going out of your way to revive, lending ships, assisting with quests, etc.) and 2 weeks in the guild straight without any mishaps.

• Be recognized by the officers/guildmaster for regularly achieving exceptional leaderboard standings and 2 weeks in the guild straight without any mishaps.

A mishap would be any violation to the “Causing direct harm to the guild” policy or failing to obey the veteran requirement to not recruit those on the ban list. Assuming you are not booted or demoted, you must wait another 2 weeks from the type of the mishap, or 3 months in the case of the first requirement. You must already be a veteran to earn officer. Delaying of initially be promoted will not count as a setback.

Officers must not recruit anyone on the ban list. If officers fail to obey this rule after one time they will be warned. If they again disobey this rule they will be demoted to member for one week before being the granted veteran. They will have to re-earn officer.

Officers must not abuse their rank. i.e. threaten to boot anyone from the guild. If officers fail to obey this rule after one time they will be warned. If they again disobey this rule they will be demoted veteran. They will have to re-earn officer.

Officers must follow the following policies when booting:

Inactive:

Members and Veterans level 10 and below are subject to being booted after one week of inactivity as the guild need rooms to grow. Members and Veterans above level 10 are subject to being booted after two weeks of inactivity s the guild needs room to grow. Officers are subject to being booted after one month of inactivity as the guild needs room to grow. Anyone booted due to this policy is welcome to rejoin at any time. Any progress towards earning the officer rank will, however, be reset. If you are going to be inactive for an extended period of time let the guildmaster know and your inactive period will be extended to one month.

Level 5 and Below – Members and Veterans at level 5 and below are subject to being booted as the guild needs space if there are no inactive. Anyone booted due to this policy is welcome to rejoin at any time. Any progress towards earning the officer rank will, however, be reset.

TLOPO’s Rules – No one will be booted from the guild for breaking TLOPO’s TOS. If someone is breaking TLOPO’s rules, report them.

Causing direct harm to the guild – Members of the guild of any rank will only be booted if they are causing direct harm/treason to the guild. This includes using membership as a means to recruit for another guild, speaking bad on the guild, etc. (left to officer/guildmaster interpretation). They must first be warned. If they continue to go about such acts an officer must be in agreement of either the guildmaster or 2 or more other officers before booting. If someone is booted due to this policy, they will be added to the ban list for three month where they will not be allowed to rejoin until their time has expired. They will be welcome to rejoin after those 3 months, however, any progress towards earning the officer rank will be reset.

Any violations to the above booting policies the officer will be demoted. And will not be able to re-earn the officer rank for at least a month.

Captain’s Club

The Captain’s Club is a group of officers who have equal say in amending guild policies, rules, etc. All decisions will be made in Captain’s Club meetings. Any member of the Captain’s Club can host a meeting, however, there can only be one meeting a week. For any decisions to be valid at least ½ of the Captain’s Club along with the guildmaster or 3/5th of the Captain’s Club must show up. Any member may propose new ideas, policies, events, rules, etc. in meetings. Decisions will be decided on a 3/5th majority vote. If this vote is not met the idea may be later proposed a month or later. To earn membership to the Captain’s Club you must be an officer in the guild for 3 months straight. To keep membership to the Captain’s Club you must attend ½ of meetings. If this ratio is not kept you will still be able to attend however may not vote on policies, etc. until the ½ ratio is once again met.

Temporary Guildmaster

If the guildmaster is to be inactive for a week or more he must appoint a temporary guildmaster to perform guildmaster responsibilities in his absence. The temporary guildmaster must be able to pass the guildmaster position back within a few days if requested by the guildmaster. In the case that the temporary guildmaster will be inactive for more than 3 days, they must talk with the guildmaster first where he will decide to either take the position back and appoint a new temporary guildmaster or present another solution of his choosing.

Guildmaster

JohnnyDaPirate will always be the guildmaster. He cannot be overthrown or voted out. The guildmaster reserves the right to conduct diplomatic agreements such as mergers which may sometimes go against current promotion policies.

The guild will not partake in roleplay; may not form alliances nor enemies with other guilds. However, members are of course welcome to enjoy the game however they choose within the boundaries of the guild rules, which includes roleplay if they choose so. The guild just won’t take an official standing, ever.

Guild discord: https://discord.gg/PGbGPDT

Last edited:
Proud to be an Olympian Pirate, thank ye bunches mateys! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 224
Afternoon guildies. Well, I'm trying to log on but I guess the event this weekend has just bogged down the servers or something. I hope I can get some playtime in and am able to redeem my codes. :/

I do still have Grace Stormcloud in Olympians but am unsure how often she may be active. My main pirate is Akasha Moon so I will have to devote time to both, for now. As a gamer I do not typically have multiple players/accounts so the life of Ms. Stormcloud may have an uncertain future.
Fair Winds to ye All!! ;)

Last edited:
HI :) I was part of Olympians for awhile and recently had to move so was MIA for awhile and was sadly kicked out for inactivity :( but I'm back now! and was wondering how I could rejoin? I tried the invite code

I am a member of the Olympian Guild as a Veterans. It recently came to the guilds attention that our Guild Master JohnnyDaPirate has NOT been on line for 21 days. We rarely seen our officers as they haven't been active either.

I think we, the guild, are owed an explanation.

I am a member of the Olympian Guild as a Veterans. It recently came to the guilds attention that our Guild Master JohnnyDaPirate has NOT been on line for 21 days. We rarely seen our officers as they haven't been active either.

I think we, the guild, are owed an explanation.
I agree, I was on officer in this guild but left after the guild went inactive. not sure what happened to JDP but I would like to know.

Back