Olympians

screenshot_2017-08-18_16-21-23.jpg
screenshot_2017-08-18_16-21-48.jpg

GUILD UPDATE 9/19/2017

With open beta coming momentarily we are excited to announce we will be trying a new system for guild promotions. Everyone will now receive the Veteran rank upon joining the guild. To earn Officer, recruit 15 people at level 20 or higher and notify the Guildmaster when you have completed the requirement (myself as well as the other officers do pay attention and will be check before promoting). After being an Officer for 3 months straight, you will earn an invitation to the Captain's Club where you'll have an equal say in deciding guild rules, policies, etc.

Please Note: only recruits since this policy has been implented will count towards Officer.

What does this mean for current Officers?
All current officers will automatically earn an invitation to the Captain's Club.

Last edited:
GUILD UPDATE 9/19/2017

With open beta coming momentarily we are excited to announce we will be trying a new system for guild promotions. Everyone will now receive the Veteran rank upon joining the guild. To earn Officer, recruit 15 people at level 20 or higher and notify the Guildmaster when you have completed the requirement (myself as well as the other officers do pay attention and will be check before promoting). After being an Officer for 3 months straight, you will earn an invitation to the Captain's Club where you'll have an equal say in deciding guild rules, policies, etc.

Please Note: only recruits since this policy has been implented will count towards Officer.

All current officers will automatically earn an invitation to the Captain's Club.
If anyone would like to join the guild discord, please PM any officer in the guild and we will be happy to give you an invite link!

Last edited:
Guildmaster: JohnnyDaPirate/Aphrodite/Hades

Officers:
Amethyst
Blue Eyes/Sundance
Brandy Heartstealer
Captain Nick/Sweeper/Paythone/Phantom
Chainrage
David X/Banks
Eye-Gouger
Flick
Jack Hexskull
Jason Macrat
Jeapers/Cruelflix/Saboteur
Joshua/Twilight/Joshua Dreadfury
Mimi
Quinn Darkcastle
Snow/Zeus/Kratos
Speedy
Zoe Thunderwave

Invite Code: IFGN9743

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/cqZtTd5

About the Guildmaster:

I'm the founder of The Legend of Pirates Online, the owner of various social media pages by the same name including my Youtube channel with over 8,000 subscribers, and most importantly the guildmaster of the Olympians/Titans (among other things)! I began playing Pirates of the Caribbean Online around January of 2008 and enjoyed the game right up until it's closing on September 19th, 2013. Over the years, I was the Guildmaster of TSUNAMI and eventually Dark Regiment. I had 4 level 50 pirates including Johnny, Jason Dreadfury, Abruptly X and Fade. I began TLOPO for one reason: to be able to play the game I’ve enjoyed for so long. I began Olympians so I can enjoy it! Running the guild gives me the opportunity to connect with many kind people who just like me are glad to be able to play and enjoy Pirates Online again. With the Olympians and Titans by my side, I have ambitions to grow Olympians to be the most powerful guild in Pirates Online history!

~ @JohnnyDaPirate

Rules:
As far as guild rules go, we’d like to take a untraditional approach. The Legend of Pirates Online has an extensive set of rules that broadly covers everything we’d suggest. In this case, unless someone is causing what we’d consider as damage to the guild and it’s reputation, we’ll simply report that player. TLOPO will discipline the player for breaking their rules, there’s no reason for us to do the same.

You can find the game's terms of service @ https://tlopo.com/help/terms/

Promotions:
Captain's Club
Be an officer in the guild for 3 months straight. The Captain's Club along with the Guildmaster has an equal say in discussing guild policies, rules, promotions, etc.

Officers
Recruit 15 people at level 20 or above to earn this position. Gives players the power to kick 5 members a day per character as well as invite members into the guild. All officers are giving an additional set of rules to follow. If officers fail to comply their position will be demoted.

Veterans
Every gets veteran position upon joining the guild. Gives players the power to invite new members to the guild.

Policies:
Inactive
Considering our rapid growth rate, we must boot inactive players as we need space. With this considered, we will boot the following:
Veterans below level 10 - if you go inactive for a week or more you are subject to being booted from the guild as space is needed.
Veterans level 10 and above - if you go inactive for 2 weeks or more you are subject to being booted from the guild as space is needed.
Officers - if you go inactive for a month or more you are subject to being booted from the guild as space is needed.

If you know you’re not going to be logging in for a week or more, contact an officer and let us know. In that case, we will keep you for a month before booting as an inactive. This only goes for veterans at level 10 and above.

Level 5 and Below
We don't actually have any requirements to join, but our inactive policy does not always allow us to keep ankle room for our guild to recruit. In this case, we will boot level 5 and under as room is needed for more experienced players.

Rejoining
Members which leave or are kicked due to our inactive or level 5 and below policies are welcome to rejoin the guild at any time! Only members which are removed due to causing damage to the guild and/or it's reputation will not be allowed to rejoin for at least a month. In which case, the player will be notified.

Guildmaster: @JohnnyDaPirate

Officers:
@Amethyst
@Captain Nick
@Jack Hexskull
@Joshua Dreadfury
@Quadrigz

Invite Code: PMUM0117

Why 2 Guilds?
We hate having to turn people away who'd like to join because we don't have enough room. Having Titans as our sister guild helps this by allowing us to have double the members. Olympians will always be our main priority. However, we see the Titans as an exciting opportunity to grow. Unlike the Olympians, Titans does not have any policy on lower level members, allowing members which may have been removed from the Olympians to still be apart of our family, using it as a "breeding ground" so to speak for future Olympians members.

Policies:
Acting Guildmaster
The acting guildmaster is a Olympians/Titans officer on duty to watch after the Titans. They are given the guildmaster position in-game.

Officers
Titans has the same officers policy as the Olympians.

With great power comes great responsibility. As officers have the ability to remove members from the guild, their duty as an officer is to work to improve the guild and contribute more than the average member or veteran. Wether that be by recruiting, doing big numbers on the leaderboards, promoting the guild outside of the game or by other means. Officers work directly with the Guildmaster to discuss policies, rules, requirements, and ways the guild can be improved. Great maturity, loyalty and dedication to the guild must be shown as well as at least a month spent in the guild. Officers of the Olympians and Titans are one in the same; any officer of Olympians is welcome to join Titans as an officer and vice versa. Officers may have up to 3 characters with the officer position at a time per guild. Gives players the power to kick 5 members a day per character as well as invite members into the guild.

Veterans
Everyone who joins the guild receives the rank of veteran. Gives players the power to invite new members to the guild.

Inactive
Titans has the same inactive policy as the Olympians.

We boot players that have been inactive for a week or more without notice. If you know you’re not going to be logging in for a week or more, contact an officer and let us know. In that case, we will keep you for a month before booting as an inactive.

Rejoining
Titans has the same rejoining policy as the Olympians.

Members which leave or are kicked due to our inactive policy are welcome to rejoin the guild at any time! Only members which are removed due to causing damage to the guild and/or it's reputation are not allowed to join. In which case, the player will be notified.

All policies, rules, and requirements are subject to change. Any updates will be shared here.

Please, let us know if either of the guild invite codes fail to work so we can update them.
I can’t say i remember TSUNAMI from back then but I do remember Dark Regiment. I think my son Tom swordsteal was in that guild for awhile. he mostly played on test though.
I myself was a life long member of The circle.
look forward to seeing you on game.
keep up the great work.
Nate Badbain

GUILD UPDATE 9/19/2017

As long as they recruit 15 they automatically become Officer? It is not earned by being helpful or acting maturely?

Back