Olympians

sadie ill be around valor on outcast ill try to get someone for u when the game is back up and the discord invite doesnt work

Hey Johnny! I have been watching your youtube ever since this project was started. I was a POTCO player for many years back in the day. Was wondering if I could join the Guild. My User is: Stars

Ahoy my fellow pirates! I’m Queen Isabella (but you can call me Bella) and I would like to talk about the lovely guild I'm in, Olympians! I used to play POTCO and only just started playing TLOPO this September. Within a day of playing, Olympians had invited me to their guild and welcomed me with open arms. Now I would like to do the same and tell some of you pirates in need of a guild about our community! 🥰

Guild Master: @JohnnyDaPirate

Co-Guild Masters:
Brandy Heartstealer
Captain Nick
Chupacabra
Joshua
Odin
Rogue Warrior

We’re a large guild (480+) with an average of 10-20 players online at a time. There tends to be more players online from 3:00-9:00pm, before then there’s usually just 10 of us that are online (hopefully that’ll change! 😜)

We have a discord which you’re welcome to join as soon as you’re a member of the Olympians!

We’re often going on adventures together and hosting guild events such as looting and mat runs. We hope to add more events in the near future such as: holiday parties, SvS etc. We also have an idea involving capture the chest (I can’t wait!)

If you’d like to play solo some days, that’s totally understandable! Events aren’t mandatory, but I do recommend participating if you’d like to make friends and get the full experience of a guild.

Our guild colors are bright red and black (not yet approved by JDP) and we like to sport them on fridays! If you don’t have bright red or dark black just yet, DO NOT FRET! Regular red and grey will do just fine until you loot your clothing 😄

When it comes to lending a hand to our fellow guild mates, we are always excited to assist! If you are new, don’t ever be nervous to ask for help! We’re always there for each other 😊 I can recall many times when questing turned into a guild event (especially the Black Pearl Boss Battle lol!)

Olympians is the home to hundreds of pirates, and our goal is to extend our family even more! We’re excited to see what the future holds for our guild as we continue our adventures around the Caribbean ;)

(if you'd like to learn even more about Olympians, see JDP's post that started this thread!)

Last edited:
Back