opinion on my pictures

oh and im sure there are people out there who are photographers who are all you cant have my pics but idc. take them if you want lol.

This is where it comes in handy understanding how to work a Photoshop or photo editing program. You can creat your own watermark and put them on all of the photos that you take. If you dont want people using your photos as their own, I think you should play around with an editing program for sure. You can do as Jade and I suggested with tweaking your photos by changing color, croping, adding frames and creating your very own watermark.

This is where it comes in handy understanding how to work a Photoshop or photo editing program. You can creat your own watermark and put them on all of the photos that you take. If you dont want people using your photos as their own, I think you should play around with an editing program for sure. You can do as Jade and I suggested with tweaking your photos by changing color, croping, adding frames and creating your very own watermark.

idk know how to do all that stuff

I was just 'borrowing' your pics to show you watermark, signature and color alteration that you could do with Photo editing software. The purpose is that nobody could save your pics and claim them as theirs when you show those in public. And the watermark and signature could be removed easily when you 'sell' the pics.

Corey sky.jpg
Corey tunnel.jpg
Corey tree.jpg

Lol Corey! Fine I wont take it!! :p

You can some up with a design with your initials, or your first and last name, or a picutre that you design yourself. But yes, your example does work. ;)

Definitely be one :D I like that you photographed nature... But, yea, some of them need something interesting in them. I like the first one the best! :cool:

Back