Question Other remakes.

Firstly.... And MOST Importantly - I am only trying to offer up an example of whats been happening (Only as far as I see it - And I am only aware of as a player of Pirates online). I don't know the intricate details of why or who. And to say that the drama IS comming from the fans... What, alone? Is just simply NOT true. But as I had already said, This drama has come from both sides (But please correct me if I am mistaken, And I will apologise unreservedly) I don't know, Nor do I really care who wishes this tension to continue.... I believe it needs to stop. But I DO NOT think censoring the issue is helping AT ALL. People have enquiring minds, and would like to know how all of the Pirates remakes are doing, whether they follow them or not. But PLEASE understand this.... I do Not for a nanosecond think the devs here are slacking.... They have managed a fantastic accomplishment. Yes, there are bugs....Yes it crashes.... But We're playing it again, aren't we? I'm able to test this out, And maybe I can help smooth the final game, Who knows.... That doesn't mean I was pointing names and naming fingers..... that was NOT why I answered to the post in the first place. Hope you all understand that.
- Rascal

. And to say that the drama IS comming from the fans... What, alone?

Who said alone? If you are referring to my post, I did not say 'alone'.

However, I do agree that it would be nice for all of the fans of POTCO to get along. I wish people can just agree to disagree and leave each other alone to go their separate ways. It's just too easy for those who enjoy causing havoc to hide behind their computer screens and condemn those who are at the top due to their own inability to get there.

But I DO NOT think censoring the issue is helping AT ALL. People have enquiring minds, and would like to know how all of the Pirates remakes are doing, whether they follow them or not.
Unfortunately when such discussions were allowed here they would almost always have to be moderated. They caused a lot of tension and divide that we'd rather not have to babysit. Fortunately for the inquiring minds, the internet is an awfully big place and there are other outlets available for them to do just that without having to create headaches for us here. It's not as though we're asking everyone to bury their heads in the sand... just to give us a break by taking it somewhere else.

Yes, Kat In essence I was.... But It was just a generalization. I took exception to the fact that you said it is the 'Fans' that caused the problems... I have issues with such a statement, Plane and simple... All I am saying is this... We the players (Nothing to do with the devs, and the hard work they have put in) Only want this game back. I know there are some who may have vested interests in who gets the fully working game out the quickest.... (I don't know them, I just play the game) I understand competitivity.... But I can't think of ANYONE that would rather have more stress in their lives through causing problems for the rest of the PotCO community. And I understand what Davy is saying too... I understand and agree with what you are saying. But Please remember I was only answering a comment from another player/person on this forum... I was not just attempting to cause some sort of unrest. That IS NOT WHY I AM HERE.

Back