Phase File Screenshots

I wonder what the 'fleur-de-lis' was for ... (the second from the very end on John's list of badges up there). It's like the New Orleans Saints logo, a symbol of civilization & royalty.
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 11:07 AM):
Comparison:
View attachment 4335

I've also seen lots of unreleased clothing, spyglasses, unreleased dolls and staffs, and even 5 barrel pistols, throwing axes, and swords that we have yet to see.

The current ones are 'cartoonist', aren't they? I guess they are easier to spot with a quick glance. Almost like we are sneaking around inside the game designers' locker to see what they got cooking there ... (so wanna work there ... ;)).

Oh DANG... Throwing axes!?!? 5 BARREL PISTOLS!??!? Ugh they need to release those!!
See?
pir_t_ico_axe_boarding_d.jpg

pir_t_ico_gun_multiBarrel_f.jpg

pir_t_ico_can_spyglass_d.jpg

pir_t_ico_gun_multiBarrel_h.jpg

pir_t_ico_swd_rapier_c.jpg

pir_t_ico_swd_rapier_b.jpg

It appears the last two are called "rapiers" from the file name. But I also have found sound effects called "Pirate weapon Scimitar"

If you watch my video here that I did a long time ago, you can hear the "scimitar" sounds.
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 11:20 AM):
I wonder what the 'fleur-de-lis' was for ... (the second from the very end on John's list of badges up there). It's like the New Orleans Saints logo, a symbol of civilization & royalty.
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 11:07 AM):

The current ones are 'cartoonist', aren't they? I guess they are easiet to spot from a quick glance. Almost like we are sneaking around inside the game designers' locker to see what they got cooking there ... (so wanna work there ... ;)).
I believe those are for SvS or French skeleton ships.

Attachments

• pir_t_ico_swd_rapier_d.jpg
    pir_t_ico_swd_rapier_d.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 51
See?
View attachment 4337

View attachment 4336

View attachment 4338

View attachment 4339

View attachment 4341

View attachment 4340

It appears the last two are called "rapiers" from the file name. But I also have found sound effects called "Pirate weapon Scimitar"

If you watch my video here that I did a long time ago, you can hear the "scimitar" sounds.
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 11:20 AM):

I believe those are for SvS or French skeleton ships.
Oh. My. Gosh. I want those O___________O

I'll pass on the Mickey's or fish tattoos ... not a big fan of tattoos to begin with, but having a real big-ear mouse tattoo on the pirates game is ... :rolleyes:

The sun-looking symbol? Let's make a fun guess here, anybody can guess anything. I would guess it has something to do with 'cosmic' or 'astronomical' abilities; maybe a store sign for a 'fortune-teller' (ehm!). We could go in that store and have our 'fate' read by a crystal ball, then we could do a quest to earn the abilitily to change weather or any cosmic effect (calling thunder, wind, sunshine, rain, day, night, etc.). But then again, if they were not gonna add weather effect on Potco, the fortune-teller store was probably out-of-question too.

Back