Phase File Screenshots

Clap of Thunder? I thought it was skeleton b-gone. Huh, to good to be true! Are any others reconizable?
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM):
See?
View attachment 4337

View attachment 4336

View attachment 4338

View attachment 4339

View attachment 4341

View attachment 4340

It appears the last two are called "rapiers" from the file name. But I also have found sound effects called "Pirate weapon Scimitar"

If you watch my video here that I did a long time ago, you can hear the "scimitar" sounds.
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 11:20 AM):

I believe those are for SvS or French skeleton ships.

Is the third weapon a club? Or just a telescope?

whoa... Christopher is all i can say those are amazing...quite the selection and even the lil grand pistol up in the top left first display....eh... no that be a grand pistol not a heavy tri-barrel repeater mate... the heavy ti-barrel had a black pistol grip.... :D

whoa... Christopher is all i can say those are amazing...quite the selection and even the lil grand pistol up in the top left first display....eh... no that be a grand pistol not a heavy tri-barrel repeater mate... the heavy ti-barrel had a black pistol grip.... :D

its a quad barrel repeater pistol lol atm im trying to get animations to work then ill take some screenshots of the animations and then posting them

I found this. Do you know what it is? ( The one that looks like the sun)
View attachment 4369
The sun is a trainer.
traina.png

The black one was in the picture in the email we got saying new clothes were on the horizon and the second one looks like a jester outfit.

I found this. Do you know what it is? ( The one that looks like the sun)
View attachment 4369
its the shop symbols lol
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 4:13 AM):
I think thats the Icon Trainers have. I'll have a look..
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 12:40 PM):
And the first green clothing like Oreintal. Maybe Sao Feng makes an apperance?
sao fang actually has a texture in the files ill post the pics later but i highly doubt he will be in the game

Back