Phase File Screenshots

Oh DANG... Throwing axes!?!? 5 BARREL PISTOLS!??!? Ugh they need to release those!!

I saw them on BAM Files: 'Axes_Hand' but I couldn't open it
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 2:05 PM):
Those look like the cursed blades we have now... Grave Reaper, Treachery's End/Blightfang Edge, World Eater/Behemoth, and Emerald Curse.

Aye, but a few are different: :Lighting shape size, etc

l
Here they are.
View attachment 4405View attachment 4406View attachment 4407View attachment 4408
Some of the weapons that are not shown are the weapons you get after finishing the Raven's Cove Quest. Since these Files are named Davy Jones, could it mean the Chapter that we all been waiting for is coming?

ol thats just how there chatagorized only when u find the vocals for the next story quest will anything directly related to releaseal will u have something that WILL BE released thats
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 3:13 PM):
I think that is for the voodoo doll
To good to be true!!!

lol the voodoo doll skins arent in the files its just the dolls them selfs

l

ol thats just how there chatagorized only when u find the vocals for the next story quest will anything directly related to releaseal will u have something that WILL BE released thats
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 3:13 PM):

lol the voodoo doll skins arent in the files its just the dolls them selfs

They put it under Davy Jones for something coming up then? Just like how they put " mysterious island" for raven's cove

OMG! My doggie!
And what are those little pendants that have the pictures of famous ppl on pirates? And some chess pieces ... I wish there was a chess game here, I'd be on the leaderboards then ... :p

(well, maybe ... if I played enough ... Again, being confident is good!)

What is that blue one that pointing the oppisite direction then all the other ones and is cloudy?
2nd one top line is Shrinkin' Grog
3rd one top line is Growin' Grog
5th second line seems like it might have been a potion to make your head grow. (Just a guess though not sure)

2nd one top line is Shrinkin' Grog
3rd one top line is Growin' Grog
5th second line seems like it might have been a potion to make your head grow. (Just a guess though not sure)

Maybe the 5th, second line, could be the one where your head is on fire. Addler potion or something like that . . .that one is the hardest potion for me to make. ugh

Maybe the 5th, second line, could be the one where your head is on fire. Addler potion or something like that . . .that one is the hardest potion for me to make. ugh
Addler is the 6th one second line :) I have done a couple of them, havent done them in a while though

Here are some new ones the battle axes

pir_t_hnd_axe_boarding_d.jpg
pir_t_hnd_axe_boarding_b.jpg
pir_t_hnd_axe_boarding_a.jpg
pir_t_hnd_axe_boarding_c.jpg

when u look at bam files, are they in color? or just white?
EDIT (Apr 20, 2011 at 12:44 PM):
I also saw some new looking cannons
They are all grey and white, sometimes a tiny bit of color. I saw skeleton cannons! They had bones for the barrel of the cannon and a skull head for the opening where the cannonball comes out. I made the models darker by pressing L so you could more clearly see the details.
cannon1.png

cannon2.png

cannon3.png

They are all grey and white, sometimes a tiny bit of color. I saw skeleton cannons! They had bones for the barrel of the cannon and a skull head for the opening where the cannonball comes out. I made the models darker by pressing L so you could more clearly see the details.

Look like fish bones ... and smarties dispenser ... :p

Back