Phase File Screenshots

Here's what I found in the TEST phase files,
screenshot-Thu-Apr-28-18-47-11-2011-713.jpg
screenshot-Thu-Apr-28-18-49-13-2011-2202214.jpg
screenshot-Thu-Apr-28-18-49-15-2011-2202312.jpg

Seagulls. Are they going to be added?

They already were but they took them out. There used to be a birdbath at the Gov. Mansion with a seagull on top of it.

aww that sounds great! Did you ever got a chance to take it pic?
To really make this game great, its not the story lines, ( well not fully) but the small things. Like seagulls, NPC walking around, being able to hear those people talking, it's the small things that will make this game great.

aww that sounds great! Did you ever got a chance to take it pic?
To really make this game great, its not the story lines, ( well not fully) but the small things. Like seagulls, NPC walking around, being able to hear those people talking, it's the small things that will make this game great.
Hmm no. I don't have any pics of it. But yeah, the world needs to be more dynamic. All the details count.

Maybe the Spyglass is something like a globe or ram. Helps you see farther so you can do sailing quests easier, or a new STORY QUEST?! Maybe that's how the 'far-seeing glitch' came to be. Wasn't supposed to be released but accidentally came to be? Maybe it could also be to see the Kraken coming? IDK, just throwing ideas around. Scimitars.... they are from Asia (says regular Wiki)... Sao Feng = Singapore = Middle East or Asia? IDK. Not very good at maps or land or whatever right now, quite tired. Battle axes, they were used by Vikings and whatnot, not by Buccaneers and Sailors...... About that Skeleton Cannon, that would look wonderful on my ~Ship-of-the- Line~...​
:parrot:Whatever Disney plans for these to be used in, hope it's awesome and comes in-game soon! :parrot:

Maybe the Spyglass is something like a globe or ram. Helps you see farther so you can do sailing quests easier, or a new STORY QUEST?! Maybe that's how the 'far-seeing glitch' came to be. Wasn't supposed to be released but accidentally came to be? Maybe it could also be to see the Kraken coming? IDK, just throwing ideas around. Scimitars.... they are from Asia (says regular Wiki)... Sao Feng = Singapore = Middle East or Asia? IDK. Not very good at maps or land or whatever right now, quite tired. Battle axes, they were used by Vikings and whatnot, not by Buccaneers and Sailors...... About that Skeleton Cannon, that would look wonderful on my ~Ship-of-the- Line~...​
:parrot:Whatever Disney plans for these to be used in, hope it's awesome and comes in-game soon! :parrot:

Battle Axes could be boarding Axes

Hmm... Spyglasses would be epic in SvS to spot those runners!

Wth? Jolly fell backwards!
And Idk that Krakens look like humans ... You could've put a rap song, Basil ... they do look like they're rap dancing! Thanks for letting us see! :D

Wth? Jolly fell backwards!
And Idk that Krakens look like humans ... You could've put a rap song, Basil ... they do look like they're rap dancing! Thanks for letting us see! :D

They would be "fighting" the Krakens arms, when it rap around them, sadly the file for the kraken is not there...
(But then again you could be joking and knew it all along:rolleyes:)
I don't know what they're planning to do with Jolly.. is he going down after all?

Back