Phase File Screenshots

Also, if you want to see all the details, be sure to open the files that say "geometry high" or "high" in them. Those have the most detail in them. I also found some ships. Apparently they call sloops, "interceptors".
ship1.png

ship2.png

Here are some ship parts for Raven's Cove I'm guessing. OR they could be from back then when you had to shoot a ship wreck instead of a skeleton ship at the start of the game.
View attachment 4709View attachment 4710View attachment 4711

first two are from old tutorial last is from driftwood i just wish they would change it a little for ravens cove
EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 8:12 AM):
They are all grey and white, sometimes a tiny bit of color. I saw skeleton cannons! They had bones for the barrel of the cannon and a skull head for the opening where the cannonball comes out. I made the models darker by pressing L so you could more clearly see the details.
View attachment 4700

View attachment 4701

View attachment 4702

those were in the files before the game was even in beta they were scrapped though too bad i wanted to see those
Also, there is a file called "kraken locators" in phase 3 models but nothing shows up.

looks like they are trying to work out a system for the kraken after all that or it may be something they had but never finished

Davy Jones. I got him to move, I now know how to do the animations, but not for all files
screenshot-Thu-Apr-21-11-28-35-2011-4598.jpg

EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 8:30 AM):
nope
EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 7:03 AM):

this is the ship from driftwood l0ol

This is how you do it, pick something like dj_walk.bam dj_idle.bam and dj_2000.bam all found at phase 5 models char choose all of them at once, then drag them in to Pview which is in documents.

first two are from old tutorial last is from driftwood i just wish they would change it a little for ravens cove
EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 8:12 AM):

those were in the files before the game was even in beta they were scrapped though too bad i wanted to see those

looks like they are trying to work out a system for the kraken after all that or it may be something they had but never finished

basil can you try getting it in color i want to see if they have finished davy

OMG! I thought the still pics were cool ... this video is way COOLER! :D
My doggie ... how come that they never finish working on him, I could see that he could walk around. And who's the long-haired girl, is that Tia? And not sure who the guy was on the last part of the video?

My doggie ... how come that they never finish working on him, I could see that he could walk around. And who's the long-haired girl, is that Tia? And not sure who the guy was on the last part of the video?

the girls in the vid were tia and elizabeth the man at the end was jack sparrow

Aye that's Tia the last, well take a guess :)
EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM):
Aye that's Tia the last, well take a guess :)

dang it's already been said

Back