Pirate Of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wich is why we shud use a system and of course it wouldn't be the same winner every week. And if Davy doesnt do it I'll do it cause well it was my idea and who better than me or Davy. Whoever becomes the judge cannot vote themselve as the winner and they must give a good reason for every winner. Me and Davy should both pick whos the winner that way we must come to a clear consenses and it's not voting for one person eevry week.

Wich is why we shud use a system and of course it wouldn't be the same winner every week. And if Davy doesnt do it I'll do it cause well it was my idea and who better than me or Davy. Whoever becomes the judge cannot vote themselve as the winner and they must give a good reason for every winner. Me and Davy should both pick whos the winner that way we must come to a clear consenses and it's not voting for one person eevry week.

whats the fun in that... no one would have a say... if u just pick someone =(

Because everyone votes for themselves or their friends. The winner is suppose to be someone who earned it. This isn't highschool were everything is a popularity contest the winner will be someoen who earned it.
Alright it's decided Davy will get to work on making this a reality and the judges will be both me and Davy. Don't worry we won't pick ourselves although we do deserver it[I'd say lol but it's true].

Because everyone votes for themselves or their friends. The winner is suppose to be someone who earned it. This isn't highschool were everything is a popularity contest the winner will be someoen who earned it.

im not saying ppl nominate each other.. what i meant was you nominate and ppl vote based on your choices ... ugh sigh!!!! i have a feeling we're going to be arguing about this all night lol

Exactly me and Davy are both 2 of the people who visit this site more than anyone and actually do stuff instead of just being afk all day so we'd be able to see who we think deserves it and then we'd both vote who wins. Ps if we both can't agree on someone then that person doesnt get it but if theres someone who has been absolutley amazing that the 2 of us both say that pirate is the best of the week. Then its fair 2 people who do a lot for this site chose that person and remember my rule must give a reason why they won. As in not like cause I like there pic or they made 1 cool thread. We both must give a good reason why that person won.

Exactly me and Davy are both 2 of the people who visit this site more than anyone and actually do stuff instead of just being afk all day so we'd be able to see who we think deserves it and then we'd both vote who wins. Ps if we both can't agree on someone then that person doesnt get it but if theres someone who has been absolutley amazing that the 2 of us both say that pirate is the best of the week. Then its fair 2 people who do a lot for this site chose that person and remember my rule must give a reason why they won. As in not like cause I like there pic or they made 1 cool thread. We both must give a good reason why that person won.

no i think the other admins and moderators should have a say too

Well Me and Davy would be fine with just the 2 of us if to many people try to decide on just 1 single person it will be absolute chaos and nothing but drama. 2 is pushing the limit in my opinion but me and Davy will be fine.

oh how i wish there was a dislike option
mad.png

It's ok once it starts and you see how me and davy make our decisions you'll see why the 2 of us are the perfect people for the job.

So do the 600 million people on Facebook, but that would only support negativity.
Not sure if you have anything against me or Will, the other staff could have a say if they want I guess. Doesn't matter much to me, I just want this to be an easy and simple process.

So do the 600 million people on Facebook, but that would only support negativity.
Not sure if you have anything against me or Will, the other staff could have a say if they want I guess. Doesn't matter much to me, I just want this to be an easy and simple process.

lol no i have nothing against either of you.. i was just thinking of fairness

Ya everyone can have a say in it people can send one of us a message and tell us who deserves it and why but if too many people have the final say in the winner then it'll cause problems. 2 judges will be fine,

Hold on! Judges should be 'odd' in numbers! There has to be a tie breaker ... How about Davy and Will, and one more moderator who is picked on rotation?

Nah me and davy r ok thats the whole point we dont want a tie breaker we want someone that we both have a clear consesnes on. If theres someone that both of us can decide on then that person truley deserves to be the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back