PIRATES BACK ONLINE

redhorn threatening to ban me thats why i should shut up hope your able to log soon

Yes, I hope you can all log in soon.

Perhaps we should all realize it's frustrating for those that can't get in game, and they are venting here. I would hope you wouldn't be banned for such a thing. :eek::(

I'm in game, and its still very quiet. A few log in here and there, so I suggest keep trying.

You may talk as much as you want, but off topic messages aren't apropriate for this thread. If you want to talk about something, make a new thread or post on someone's profile. You've been warned twice and you continue to do it. I feel it's fair enough to delete your post after that.

That is a good idea Red! Chris you could make a thread called "Potco is down/Nothing is Off-Topic here - So I can't get banned"
While the games down, this way all areas are covered.

I think everyone was just dc from game now. I just did along with a couple friends.

This thread is for discussing the issues the game has had today. If you want to talk about something else, take it to member profiles or start a new thread in the appropriate place.

If there is further off-topic posting in this thread it will be closed.

All off topic posts have been removed.

Additionally, no need to backseat-moderate. If you notice someone made a mistake or is not following the rules, click 'Report' and let us know. We'll take care of it from there, no need to berate the person.

My Pirates online subscription has suddenly ceased. The person who is paying at the moment has not stopped it, and their credit card has not been used by anyone else. I had my subscription on 5/17/13. It is not 5/18 and it has disappeared. I got a deal for 1 month on 5/10/13 and now its gone. if there is anything you can do to make my experience within this community better, I would love to hear it.

Its down again. My subscription has strangely worn off.

My Pirates online subscription has suddenly ceased. The person who is paying at the moment has not stopped it, and their credit card has not been used by anyone else. I had my subscription on 5/17/13. It is not 5/18 and it has disappeared. I got a deal for 1 month on 5/10/13 and now its gone. if there is anything you can do to make my experience within this community better, I would love to hear it.

Its down again. My subscription has strangely worn off.
Maybe the game is undergoing issues ATM? Just wait and it should return to normal.

Back