Pirates' Deadliest Nemesis

Wow... just, wow. And I thought the other news was crap. This really just tops off the cake. Come on Disney, take some initiative for once and do something to actually help the game.
It truly does top the cake. Ive said it before and Im not going to stop saying it. The way I see it, POTCO as it is for now for Disney/DIMG is only a source for their year end, month end, whatever end bonuses for the big wigs. As long as they have that going, why care? They are probably not going to shut it down because they very well know until the last of the movies come out (Disney in general) they cant do it and wont be making what they want. I could make a nice long essay if I truly felt like it on what this shows us and why. What this makes us think of them.

I hope this game doesn't turn out like Disney.

I hate Disney Channel.Disney channel I mean

Last edited by a moderator:
On a weird note, this is one of their most successful blogs yet... 177 Comments

They always get up to 1000 comments, they are just very lazy when it comes to approving them. Since they have nothing better to do, (clearly shown by the post itself.) they were most likely mostly working on approving/editing* comments.

*Yes, they do edit comments to make themselves receive more praise. Happened to me almost every time I submitted a post there.

Oh and YOU DIMG/Disney are my deadliest nemesis. :)

These Pirate islands abound with deep mysteries, hidden riches, and lethal enemies.
navy.jpg
From Dire Wasps to Dread Scorpions, Fly Traps to Vampire Bats,
Undead
undead.jpg
Witchdoctors to those dogged Navy and EITC, Pirates have their hands full evading and defeating many challenging adversaries.​
Who do ye think is a Pirate's deadliest nemesis?
rage-ghost.jpg
Whether crossing cutlass with Rage Ghosts, Bounty Hunters, or the​
Crew of the Flying Dutchman, let us know who gives you the toughest
time (or the jolliest battles!) of all enemies in the Caribbean.
dutchman-crew.jpg

You can also mark yer choice in our Poll.
icon_on_eitc_captn.jpg

Answer: Boredom :facepalm:

I agree with the others who have said that was the worst post yet.
On the other side of that - has anyone on Test seen anything coming up?

Are you serious? Even after I launched that Gas Bomb on their headquarters, they STILL haven't been doing their job?....I'm gonna have to have a talk with them.

But, on a more serious note, why are they talking about themselves in the title of that blog post?

there's a rumor going around that their releasing a update soon,it would explain the svs glitches and graphics glitches

Not even Disney. Unless it comes from a reliable leaker (if that makes sense) I dont really trust it. If an update is coming they woul dhave probably hinted it by now.

Back