Pirates Expose EITC Plot (08/16/13)

My alt got Viper's Kiss:
screenshot_2013-08-17_17-41-20.jpg

judging by the looks of the skills seems like the vipers kiss is is better, maybe they are gonna be adding new stuff

did anyone see if the swords are in the phase files? maybe they are gonna be adding new ones?

If anyone is making a video about either sword, I know myself and probably others would be interested hearing the sounds it makes when used :p

If anyone is making a video about either sword, I know myself and probably others would be interested hearing the sounds it makes when used :p
I may make a video on Viper's Kiss; it's the only one I got.

For those interested, if you have the phase files extracted, you can listen to the sounds for yourself. I've attached them here.

Attachments

• pir_s_wpn_scimitar_clang1.mp3
    48.6 KB · Views: 257
  • pir_s_wpn_scimitar_clang2.mp3
    33.5 KB · Views: 228
  • pir_s_wpn_scimitar_clang3.mp3
    44.1 KB · Views: 223
  • pir_s_wpn_scimitar_clashNclang.mp3
    45.3 KB · Views: 256
According to wiki so far only the Desert Claw and Viper's Kiss, these are the only weapons the EITC GM's gave out. It leads me to believe there will be other new weapons in the future events.Also the brawl stun duration it is not increased with the bonus, only the damage is.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Pharaoh's Judgement" is actually a Yu-Gi-Oh thing actually called
Judgment of the Pharaoh so there is no way it would be a Legendary first of all because it's name and second of all when people say they HAVE it they refuse to post screens so it's just a fake to me

Back