Pirates Forums 100K Tag Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I am not a poet and I am not creative, lol. Although, I do have some things to say.. :rolleyes: ( Might sound "scatter-brained" though )

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here on the Forums. It has been quite an... adventure. ;)

I've met new people, learned a lot, and have had the pleasure of watching the Forums change/ grow. :)

We're all friends/ friendly acquaintances.. kind of a close knit community -- New members are welcomed and enjoyed too.

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."

Everyone is extremely helpful and they care about their fellow pirates. :)

So... Thanks staff for your hard work. I may not show it, but I do appreciate the time and care you put into doing things. :) And thank you members... you guys make the Forums enjoyable and entertaining. :piratemickey:

Congratulations everyone! Job well done.

Solomon Warshot Camber Cap'ain Valentine James Gunrage Shamus The Brute

It is not about the individual but the collective. It is ALL who make this place so very special. This forum is the sum of its parts. I am proud to be among those counted as a forum participant. I am also so very prideful that the 100,000th post milestone has now been achieved.

We touch each other's lives daily in the forum, and in this uncertain world we live in, that touch in itself, is so very special. We all possess the ability to improve someone's life daily if only we take the opportuntiy to do so.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead.

A special thanks goes out to my great friend Kat (Katherine). There could not be a more lovely person in the entire world. My days go by with greater ease because of her existence.

Thank you all.

>.<Kat>.< Miss Anne Bridgebreaker Esmerelda Sharkfellow JadeOHayes Captain Star

(I do hope I got the tags correct.)

It is not about the individual but the collective. It is ALL who make this place so very special. This forum is the sum of its parts. I am proud to be among those counted as a forum participant. I am also so very prideful that the 100,000th post milestone has now been achieved.

We touch each other's lives daily in the forum, and in this uncertain world we live in, that touch in itself, is so very special. We all possess the ability to improve someone's life daily if only we take the opportuntiy to do so.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead.

A special thanks goes out to my great friend Kat (Katherine). There could not be a more lovely person in the entire world. My days go by with greater ease because of her existence.

Thank you all.

>.<Kat>.< Miss Anne Bridgebreaker Esmerelda Sharkfellow JadeOHayes Captain Star

(I do hope I got the tags correct.)
- Very nice, and sweet too :D

The thing about performance, even if it’s only an illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain
within ourselves infinite possibilities.

Sydney Smith

This is very true. We do have infinite possibilities, and posting 100,000 comments about reasonable things isn't excluded. If we hold that advice, we can do anything, especially write 200,000 posts or 10 million posts.

Miss Anne Bridgebreaker Marcos JadeOHayes

~ There was a time on the game that I have lived my POTCO "pirate" life :eek: alone (despite being GM of my own guild & having a whole 'list' of friends).
It is hard for me to describe just how I felt (at the time) but...what I can share with everyone here is that I felt much like a "light sloop" in a game full of War Frigates & War Brigs.
In my opinion...I was not properly "anchored!"
island.jpg
Today, I can officially announce that I am a better pirate :daggermouth: (as result of the forums community)!
Avast! I am now more at peace with myself & better informed!
marooned.jpg

:xbones:
Thank you "forums" staff/members for permitting myself to understand that really...
..."No man (or woman) is an island!"
*Congratulations on this wonderful milestone :piratemickey:

Captain Star, Miss Anne Bridgebreaker, Angel Sunfury, Meghan Pugmalley, teabolt

Guys ...

Thank you so much for participating, I love it to see so many responses with heartfelt sayings. You all truly are the ones who shape the face of our community.

BUT ...
You could believe that Jade has always got something to say, right?

Please try to adhere the rules, and tag no more than 5 members at once (on one post). There is a reason for that; so that you all will try to post again and again, since you have not had a chance to tag some other friends! Sounds like a good plan, correct? :cool: But that is very true. We would like to keep this thread going until the expiration time, which is in the not-so-many days ahead. There is a time limit when this thread is no longer going to be active, so please tag more friends. They are 'waiting' on you ...

Also, there are many touching posts that do not include "100,000". And I understand, for some of you all, being 'winners' are not that important; delivering the message is what's important. I agree, however, we would like to appreciate you, who posted memorable things to say. And maybe in the future, we could quote you (and give you credits for it) for the nice things you say for our Forums and Members. Please, try to include "100,000" in your sayings; we would like to include every member in this.

Lastly, this thread is 'technically' a "game", but we received so many meaningful posts here ... that actually deserve to get counted as quality posts. This thread is the most qualified 'game' to get counted in everything ... Having said that, please do not spam this thread (if anybody was thinking about it ... :p).

OK, that's it for now ... Go ahead and proceed with more postings ... :D

Constance O'hara, Big Kab, Matthew McBreaker, Jack Fireshot, Jack Gunshot

This is a real milestone all right and another thing I gotta say is, LONG LIVE PIRATES FORUMS! Sorry i couldn't help it xD. Lord Drake, Bart Gunshot, Jack Scurvyfoote, Johnny, Esmerelda Sharkfellow,
And congats pirates forums on 100,000 posts!

I remember my first time on this forum. I was talking to my friend who was a member of the forum but is inactive now in-game and and in-forum. He invited me to join while the forum was still promoting users to founders and that friend is Adhy Roman .

I'm gonna keep this simple. Since I joined back in 2010, This forum has grown a lot and boy has time moved quick. The leadership has bee great throughout and for the most part it has been a peaceful and helpful environment. Almost always active,:woot: 100,000:woot: is not such a big surprize. I mean no one can keep away from here.:p When I joined, I never imagined myself posting almost 1,000 posts. This has truly been a wonderful experience and I want to say thank to all the admins, moderators and ALL the forum users regardless if they disagree or agree with each other because as Gandhi once said, "Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.". This has been a good thing for both players and POTCO in general. To not keep going much longer with this, I'm gonna conclude by just saying that this is POTCO's Facebook and keep up the good work everyone.

Davy Darkrage JadeOHayes Adhy Roman Captain Star Captain Del

Could go taggaing but seems Jade is taking this rule a bit serious...:p

Could go taggaing but seems Jade is taking this rule a bit serious...:p

:lol1: ... I have expected this from a lot of ppl ... I'm a stricken when it comes to rules and regulations.
Again, it's not to limit us from tagging friends, but to "keep the game going", so that we "post more and tag more". I could tag 20 members at once if I were allowed to, ya know ... ;) . I'm leading by example; if I said no more than tagging 5 ppl at once, I am doing it myself, as well.

This thread will be closed on Monday evening, 4/23/2012 (time TBD)

With tears and joy as a family,
100,000 posts we have come
And with perseverance and fun time as a community,
on to the next 100,000 we propose a toast with our rum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back