Pirates Forums 200k Posts Tag Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one of the original members of the Forum, I too was hesitant to join, but this was where the Spania home was...my transition to the guild went very easy...And i soon figured out that this too was where i belonged...my new pirate home. Over the years i have met so many AMAZING people because of POTCO and the Forums, from so many different walks of life...its hard to believe that 6 years have passed since that point in time (since Davy had to reset my password twice in the first week...seriously).
We've faced hardships together, and overcome them. Real life has gotten folks down, and this has been their Safe Haven, and we have continued to beckon you and your friends with open boats! The face of the forums is ever changing, but as my Michigan partner in crime said, it's you
- The People - that make this place so memorable and worth keeping in our day to day activities. 200,000 is a testament of how enduring this community has been, people come and go, but here we are still soldiering on. We now have the start to a new version of the Caribbean, and i look forward to continuing this trip and filling up some memory banks with all of YOU!!!

Following the rules of this was totally brutal, and if you are not tagged, please believe its not my fault LOL...but these folks aren't random i can promise that much, over our many years together, they are some the most Loyal i've had the pleasure of associating myself with...Thank you all sooooo much :)

@Captain Star @Big Kab @Pretty Polly @Charlotte Bluevane @Bad

Thank you Johnny for a tag!

That was chapter one of a great journey that was POTCO. Now TLOPO has started the second chapter in our pirating lives. Let's hope it is as memorable!

Would've posted sooner but I had playtime :D
What a milestone for the forums guys!
Capture.JPG

That's more messages than the population of Amarillo, TX, and
just a bit less than the price of the 2016 Ferrari California T

Congratulations to the forums, and a huge thank you to the developers than have been working so hard and have truly shown results these past 12 days in beta!

I'm fairly new to the forums but I hope to become one with this community :D

Smooth Sailing,
~Divine

Since POTCO came out in 2007 and shuts down in 2012... the idea from reviving a good MMORPG cames in Pirates Online... much time, work and dedication put in the project... but finally i can see the conclusions for that work: a solid and friendly community, a alpha phase sucesfully and this millestone...
Gratz... idk say anything that "Congratz everybody"

How perfect that 200,000 posts come this time of year. I estimate that I will be consuming about 200,000 calories just in Christmas cookies!( I have yet to meet a cookie I didn't really like :D ) I have listened to about 200,000 carols, felt like I walked 200,000 miles shopping and need 200,000 feet of wrapping paper and tape. It's crunch time for me, lots of hustle and bustle (cooking and baking) in the next 72 hours!

Congrats again to the forums, I don't think it will take 6 years to reach 400,000, this community is growing by leaps and bounds. Well done to the staff of piratesforums.co for keeping the forums a fun place to hang out

@Kate Goldwalker @Stephen Teague @Johnny Mak @Mike Wass @Byte Sized

I'd like to say thanks to all of the wonderful staff members of the forums and the devs who put so much work into making this game a reality again. I have made many friend and met a lot of wonderful people in all the years that ive been playing and heres to hoping for more steady growth and for the life of this game. lets be around to see another 200k posts and 200,000 players too.
@Jane Sterncastle @Basil Darkratte @Solomon Warshot @Meg Sailvane
Here's to another 6+ years of sharing/making memories together :) @Christopher Cannonskull @Davy Darkrage

Oh, where to begin. I've met some of the most interesting and lovable people here. Unfortunately, a good number of those people have moved on as we all must at some point. I sometimes wish I could go back and relive every moment. Experience every laugh, story, battle, quest, etc. one more time. While things may not be the same anymore, and you all may never return here, I just want to express gratitude for all the good times we shared.

It is hard choosing only 5 to tag. Not everyone will remember you all, but you live on in my memory and my heart.

@Captain Peanut Butter @Constance O'hara @Emily1 @Miss Anne Bridgebreaker @James Birkshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back