Pirates Forums Signatures!

Sure Bella .... but your eyes were closed there. The screenshot looks so cool though ... So I guess, I'd use it anyways. I'll PM you, ok?
EDIT (Mar 28, 2011 12:01 PM):

You're very welcome, Molly! :D

ty Jade, think it was all the smoke in my eyes, still dont know how this happened, kept having smoke come off me until i logged off, think i was hit by one of those spinekulls in tortuga and knocked out.:oops:

Here you go, Bella!
bg1jailshipbella.jpg

ty so much Jade you did a beautiful job, love sailing, and its so appropriate, shows my second home,.del fuego jail,...

Hehe, Bella ... all the time while I was working on it, I was thinking ... She would be so mad, that she had herself pictured in a jail (everytime you make comments, you are reminded of being in jail :p). And you are the ONLY person so far who has the most out-of-the-box location as a signature! Not somewhere flashy, but rather, in jail! Which all of us have been to, but not a lot of us take pride in.

I LOVE your comment for having Padres jail as your second home! And your screenshot was so epic though - I'd never had that shield while I was in jail, or didn't notice it - that I just had to keep that for you. If it was just your pirate pic without the shield, that would've not been epic, would it? ;)
EDIT (Apr 5, 2011 at 12:35 PM):
These are all really good Jade! I'm so impressed! :)

Thank you, Cathryne!

Hehe, Bella ... all the time while I was working on it, I was thinking ... She would be so mad, that she had herself pictured in a jail (everytime you make comments, you are reminded of being in jail :p). And you are the ONLY person so far who has the most out-of-the-box location as a signature! Not somewhere flashy, but rather, in jail! Which all of us have been to, but not a lot of us take pride in.

I LOVE your comment for having Padres jail as your second home! And your screenshot was so epic though - I'd never had that shield while I was in jail, or didn't notice it - that I just had to keep that for you. If it was just your pirate pic without the shield, that would've not been epic, would it? ;)
EDIT (Apr 5, 2011 at 12:35 PM):

Thank you, Cathryne!

actually, me and adhy, dont know if you know him but we have our initials carved in there, special(he told me that, he so sweet , but he also the one i sent a red rose to on valentine day to his profile, he said, that not red rose, that black rose, details, :mad:MEN!,)we have our own tv, pillow, comforter, we love it,..and that was the strangest thing, i was knocked out by one of those spineskulls from tormenta that throw those big grenades, and put me on fire, i sunk, and when i woke up in jail i was SMOKIN!:excited:

actually, me and adhy, dont know if you know him but we have our initials carved in there, special(he told me that, he so sweet , but he also the one i sent a red rose to on valentine day to his profile, he said, that not red rose, that black rose, details, :mad:MEN!,)we have our own tv, pillow, comforter, we love it,..and that was the strangest thing, i was knocked out by one of those spineskulls from tormenta that throw those big grenades, and put me on fire, i sunk, and when i woke up in jail i was SMOKIN!:excited:

ROFL!!! :p

I think it's awesome that people here have stepped up to help people with their signatures, Will in the beginning and Jade now. What a kind and awesome thing to do. I'll post my signature I came up with. It's version 1.1 because with all the ideas swirling in my cranium, I'm bound to change it (and I threw it together in two nights). I don't know if it needs explaining, it's not that cryptic. It's merely my pirate Jukka's head (stylized a bit) behind a stylized raven skull (referring to my guild). The spine is a full human spine (minus the sacrum) and took me 24 clipping masks to make, meant to be a play on words relating to Jukka's last name.

Seems Jade helps people with their signature the most, (and I don't mean to butt in to that). I wouldn't be against helping someone out, as well. I have the full adobe design suite. Just throwing it out there :)

~Etar1pAI

No, I do not help ppl make signatures the most. John Foulroberts does. Look at this thread: https://piratesforums.co/threads/epic-signatures.1551/

And for the record, I do not keep scores, and I'm pretty sure John doesn't either. It really doesn't matter who does it if somebody asks us. We just love to do it. ;)
Thank you for your compliment though.

i need one help me theres a pic

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-05-01_19-42-13.jpg
    screenshot_2011-05-01_19-42-13.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 36
Who do you need to make your signature, Kevin? John or me? If it's John, go look at a thread called Epic Signature above. :) I forgot ... you could also ask for Jukka too, I guess, since he offered?

Who do you need to make your signature, Kevin? John or me? If it's John, go look at a thread called Epic Signature above. :) I forgot ... you could also ask for Jukka too, I guess, since he offered?
Ty who made yours? i think my signature will be really silly if a make it in paint

Who made mine? You're kidding, right? ;) Of course I made my own, silly ... Just like John, he made his own and other ppl too. And Jukka made his own.

Can you make me a siggy with this picture that has my current ones text (Laughter is the best medicine) on it??

:D So you wanna use the blue smiley face with the words Laughters is the best medicine? I think you asked for that white smiley face, didn't you? I wanna laugh looking at that smiley face ... I just wanna make sure ... :lol1:

:D So you wanna use the blue smiley face with the words Laughters is the best medicine? I think you asked for that white smiley face, didn't you? I wanna laugh looking at that smiley face ... I just wanna make sure ... :lol1:
That kinda confused me even :lol1: I want the picture with the blue and the laughing dude, not the picture on my current siggy. Thanks...!

Can you make me a siggy with this picture that has my current ones text (Laughter is the best medicine) on it??
View attachment 6227
Bobby what do you think of this mate? I thought it kinda looks like the smiley is looking at the words.
This is 200 px height. If you like it I can get you the link. Or if it's not what you had in mind at all, of course say so, I'll make what you want happen.
smileyfacesig-11.gif

~Etar1pAI

Back