Event Pirates Forums Winter Meet and Greet (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I know this is deemed off topic so I will add a couple screenshots to save myself. I'd like the thank everyone who came out to support the Forums at the Pirates Forums 2017 Meet and Greet!!! I'd also like to take this time to remind folks that Pirates Forums and TLOPO are two different entities that have teamed up together and in my opinion have done so many positives for one another (mostly because I dont want to steal any of their thunder because I am just a coin flipping pirate not a coder lol). I just don't want us to receive any undo thanks or congratulations, that team deserves all the credit. While I hope I speak for the rest of the Staff of Pirates Forums, I/We appreciate the kind words in respect to getting the game back going, but in all honesty most of us are regular players just like our community we finally got to see tonight. screenshot_2017-01-07_19-01-42.jpg on that note I would like to extend many thanks to the Devs and the rest of the TLOPO team for helping us get back to the seas we loved so much. The massive amounts of time you spent/continue to spend of your own free time are not being taken for granted, this I can promise you. Seeing so many folks together from our Forum was everything I remembered and more from POTCO...and it speaks volumes as to how far you have come, and how much is on the horizon for TLOPO. So like I said, THANK YOU so much for letting me come back to waste space on an island and coin flip... it means the world to me.
I'd also like to take this time to say sorry to those of you who couldn't make it due to the time constraints of time slots and other RL things of course. We did try to make it work the best we could by crossing over time slots...You were definitely missed, but rest assured this will not be the last time we do this, and hopefully next time we can reach even more of you!screenshot_2017-01-07_18-38-05.jpg

Thank you ALL so much for starting 2017 off with a bang folks, next round of rum is on me ;)

i was super tired and slept through this .-. i didn't get to see anybody and i can't redeem the medal .-.

I was at the event and I posted some screens on page 7, but I haven't received my medal. It's no big deal, just wondering if I can still get one. Thank you for the event!:)

While i know this is deemed off topic so i will add a couple screenshots to save myself. I'd like the thank everyone who came out to support the Forums at the Pirates Forums 2017 Meet and Greet!!! I'd also like to take this time to remind folks that Pirates Forums and TLOPO are two different Entities that have teamed up together and in my opinion have done so many positives for one another (mostly because i dont want to steal any of their thunder because I am just a coin flipping pirate not a coder lol). I just don't want us to receive any undo thanks or congratulations, that team deserves all the credit. While the i hope i speak for the rest of the Staff of Pirates Forums, I/We appreciate the kind words in respect to getting the game back going, but in all honesty most of us are regular players just like our community we finally got to see tonight. View attachment 76305 on that note i would like to extend many thanks to the Devs and the rest of the TLOPO team for helping us get back to the seas we loved so much. The massive amounts of time you spent/continue to spend of your own free time are not being taken for granted, this i can promise you. Seeing so many folks together from our Forum was everything i remembered and more from POTCO...and it speaks volumes as to how far you have come, and how much is on the Horizon for TLOPO. So like i said, THANK YOU so much for letting me come back to waste space on an island and coin flip... it means the world to me.
I'd also like to take this time to say sorry to those of you who couldn't make it due to the time constraints of time slots and other RL things of course. We did try to make it work the best we could by crossing over time slot times...You were definitely missed, but rest assured this will not be the last time we do this, and hopefully next time we can reach even more of you!View attachment 76312

Thank you ALL so much for starting 2017 off with a bang folks, next round of rum is on me ;)
Thank you for explaining that the Forums and TLOPO are two different Entities. I must admit I thought it was all the same. But with all that said, I still think you guys are doing a hell of a job on this Forums. Keep up the great work and see you all in the caribbean :)

What a fun time. I'm so glad that our beloved staff decided to hold this event ^-^
I was happy to be able to attend with two close friends and guildmates, @Jimin and @persia44

12dea0020ebe6ed0c0cd983e00c82938.jpg

07b29989a43137af0c8a86cdbe31c877.jpg

6cfaee49313df310fde59700fbcfce69.jpg

I even managed to snap a few pics with some TLOPO celebs, including this one with @Badbones and @Kate Goldwalker ;)

26660b2086dc8390193820f200ace871.jpg

Thanks @Yulia Clearwater! I could only be there for the first half hour, but it was really fun!
Yulia already posted the best pictures, so here's one of her sticking her arm in my face. :mad:

Meet and Greet Jan17_170109_0020.jpg

And I'm not in it, but I just had to share this pic of Yulia and @Jimin. Aren't they just adorable?

Meet and Greet Jan17_170109_0028.17010800.jpg

Thanks to the staff for organising the event! I'm looking forward to the next one ;)

Had a busy day, but managed to drop by for a little! Thanks to the staff for putting on this event, I look forward to more in the future!
screenshot_2017-01-07_18-44-29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back