Pirates of the Caribbean Online Infinite Official Thread

Well it seems as if the Project might be officially canceled soon. I think that the best place to go for the developers would have to be Legends of POTCO Online. Good luck to you all crew mates out there.

Well it seems as if the Project might be officially canceled soon. I think that the best place to go for the developers would have to be Legends of POTCO Online. Good luck to you all crew mates out there.

This project IS officially canceled. As you may already know Atlas disappeared never to return. He's our main guy, without him this project is just a bunch of artist. Kinda need a programmer to run a game...

Accept on the incredibly rare chance that Atlas returns and claims that all his absence was worth it. (We highly doubt it though.)

Who are the devs?

• Atlas - Programmer
  • Ryan - Website Designer
  • Garrett - Quest Writer (Gathered all information regarding quest and compiled it into a form that Atlas could later use to implement them.)
  • Total - Quest Writer
  • Austin/Me - Texture Artist

This project IS officially canceled. As you may already know Atlas disappeared never to return. He's our main guy, without him this project is just a bunch of artist. Kinda need a programmer to run a game...

Accept on the incredibly rare chance that Atlas returns and claims that all his absence was worth it. (We highly doubt it though.)

• Atlas - Programmer
  • Garrett - Quest Writer (Gathered all information regarding quest and compiled it into a form that Atlas could later use to implement them.)
  • Total - Quest Writer
That's too bad. How long ago did he disappear?

A few months ago. Last thing we heard is that the engine was almost ready for testing.
That really does suck. Well what is the teams new move? I personally think you guys should collaborate with The Legends of Pirates of the Caribbean Online. Atleast they have 2 teams working on the project. Might as well make it 3. Just my opinion.

• Atlas - Programmer
  • Total - Quest Writer

Could I perchance acquire their information? :) Thanks

That really does suck. Well what is the teams new move? I personally think you guys should collaborate with The Legends of Pirates of the Caribbean Online. Atleast they have 2 teams working on the project. Might as well make it 3. Just my opinion.

Honestly, our skills would be useless at the moment. From what i know they already have everything they need. Plus, each of us have lots of studys just like Atlas. I barely see the rest of the crew anymore.

Could I perchance acquire their information? :) Thanks

Their contact information? I'm not one to just simply share information such as that, but this is their usernames:

@Atlas
@Hopsicle
@Charles Plankbutler

Our third member doesn't have an account on these forums. If you further wish to discuss something simply message me. :rumgone:

Back