Pirates of the Caribbean Online Infinite Official Thread

DOUBLE-POSTING NEWS:
This forums no longer has the add-on activated where any sort of double-post inadvertently made will automatically be merged together. Therefore, members are "encouraged" to edit their posts to prevent such double-posting.

As I understand it, on a moderating standpoint double-posts made will not have action taken against them unless a person is deliberately doing so within a short time-frame.

With that said, let's speak about this no more on this thread as discussion is quickly going off-topic (just simply 'report' those posts you might perhaps have a concern with instead).

So, back to discussion pertaining to POI only please. Thank You. :)

You guys are right, people will go to the first potco remake, but I would rather wait 2 moths more for a second more fully/better developed remake than a quick crappy one. If you already are paying 1000 dollars for an object, 1100 wouldn't hurt you for something even better.

Hey guys, long time no talk but I have been busy. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone following this thread or forum knows anyone by the name or pirate name of Jacob Wise. He responded to the POI Programmer Recruitment form, however did not leave any contact info. So, if you guys have heard of him or know a way to get in touch with him that would be great. I already searched on this forum and could not find him.

Thank you guys so much and just know that we (the POI staff here everyday) are still working on this project and observing these forums everyday. It may take a while, but hopefully we will succeed!

Hey guys, long time no talk but I have been busy. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone following this thread or forum knows anyone by the name or pirate name of Jacob Wise. He responded to the POI Programmer Recruitment form, however did not leave any contact info. So, if you guys have heard of him or know a way to get in touch with him that would be great. I already searched on this forum and could not find him.

Thank you guys so much and just know that we (the POI staff here everyday) are still working on this project and observing these forums everyday. It may take a while, but hopefully we will succeed!

Well already I have found 2 other potential developers, and their names are: @Zackyfeets @Peavalu

Well already I have found 2 other potential developers, and their names are: @Zackyfeets @Peavalu

Here is the Potential Developers: @Zackyfeets

What is the status of the game? Any news on its release? If you guys need some help, I can be a potential Developer.

Also the other one: @Peavalu

What kind of knowledge exactly is needed? How much is ALOT?
You say you need a programmer that knows a lot about Java, the next replay you say that "Any programming help would be needed".
I understand Java, but am I no way a professional nor have I ever been into game development. But I am willing to help out as much as I know if you are interested in ANY help at all. I can show you programs that I have made if you decide to "inquire my services."

Although I'm eager and willing to learn as this game holds a special place in my mind.

So here is the developers if you want to get in touch with them. ;)

Any news on the development of the game? (been 2 weeks since last comment) ^
Unfortunately no, honestly no. I haven't even heard form any of the POI team in over two weeks about the same time as you last saw a comment or thread post here. I have no clue where our leader @Atlas is and he hasn't talked to us in a month. Honestly guys, as much as I hate to say this, do not expect much from POI anymore. We just have nothing going on and it's like our leader dropped off the face of the earth.

Unfortunately no, honestly no. I haven't even heard form any of the POI team in over two weeks about the same time as you last saw a comment or thread post here. I have no clue where our leader @Atlas is and he hasn't talked to us in a month. Honestly guys, as much as I hate to say this, do not expect much from POI anymore. We just have nothing going on and it's like our leader dropped off the face of the earth.
8gP461Cr7E-2.png

Well if the game's future isn't looking so bright, would you share the progress you guys did manage to get?

It's never good to hear a team split up under such unfavorable terms.

*Thank you for sharing and I appreciate you being open and honest with everyone concerning such hardship.

It would be a real shame if POI ended like this. Let's all hope that Atlas like lost his computer, is taking a final exam, broke his computer, etc. Best of wishes to the POI team. :sigh:

Last edited:
Back