Pirates of the Caribbean Online Infinite Official Thread

It would be a real shame if another remake ended like this. Let's all hope that Atlas like lost his computer, is taking a final exam, broke his computer, etc. Best of wishes to the another remake team. :sigh:

Aye, it would be a shame… But I'm afraid this thread has nothing to do with another remake. This is about POI (a totally separate project, with a totally different team). There are more projects than just another remake attempting to revive POTCO, mate ;)
It can get confusing… lol

It would be a real shame if another remake ended like this. Let's all hope that Atlas like lost his computer, is taking a final exam, broke his computer, etc. Best of wishes to the another remake team. :sigh:
POI team not another remake

It's never good to hear a team split up under such unfavorable terms.

*Thank you for sharing and I appreciate you being open and honest with everyone concerning such hardship.
We didn't really split on any terms at all, my friend. Our leader @Atlas just hasn't been on the face of this internet earth in the past 2 months. All the rest of the staff including me are still very good friends and try to talk once or twice a week. This is really all @Atlas's fault, but the rest of the staff were willing to work and talk with him if he ever got on, which he didn't.

And guys, I'm sorry if I come off seemingly angry about this. It's not that I'm mad, I saw this coming about 2 months ago and I didn't want to say anything on these forums in case I was wrong, but it really looks like I'm right about it, and I hate to be right about something like this but when you don't talk to your project leader in over 2 months you can almost guarantee you're right.

Look, I'm not going to say this project is 100% canceled, because it's not my project to cancel. And, who knows maybe in a few weeks/month or so Atlas may come out of wherever he is, but until then I can be completely transparent and honest with you guys and tell you we are not working on anything as of right now. Without Atlas we cannot proceed any further as he has the engine and the ability to create it and we do not. However, that being said if any other remake teams are looking for any positions (such as graphic designer, or quest writer) like me and other staff members. We are very much open to help right now.

We didn't really split on any terms at all, my friend. Our leader @Atlas just hasn't been on the face of this internet earth in the past 2 months. All the rest of the staff including me are still very good friends and try to talk once or twice a week. This is really all @Atlas's fault, but the rest of the staff were willing to work and talk with him if he ever got on, which he didn't.

And guys, I'm sorry if I come off seemingly angry about this. It's not that I'm mad, I saw this coming about 2 months ago and I didn't want to say anything on these forums in case I was wrong, but it really looks like I'm right about it, and I hate to be right about something like this but when you don't talk to your project leader in over 2 months you can almost guarantee you're right.
That really is a shame! Sorry to hear about it.

Look, I'm not going to say this project is 100% canceled, because it's not my project to cancel. And, who knows maybe in a few weeks/month or so Atlas may come out of wherever he is, but until then I can be completely transparent and honest with you guys and tell you we are not working on anything as of right now. Without Atlas we cannot proceed any further as he has the engine and the ability to create it and we do not. However, that being said if any other remake teams are looking for any positions (such as graphic designer, or quest writer) like me and other staff members. We are very much open to help right now.
You guys should work with another remake and TLOPO :p they have combined

You guys should work with another remake and TLOPO :p they have combined
That might not be the best of ideas. See, another remake has way too much drama in it. It might not be best for those guys to join a team where they almost hate each others guts, so for right now, it might be best to look for OTHER POTCO groups.

That might not be the best of ideas. See, another remake has way too much drama in it. It might not be best for those guys to join a team where they almost hate each others guts, so for right now, it might be best to look for OTHER POTCO groups.
You should read the latest news!

When has their been drama in said group? Last time I checked, the only drama was caused by people who were just waiting for the game, not any of the actual devs, from said project, or any other projects

Last edited:
When has their been drama in said group? Last time I checked, the only drama was caused by people who were just waiting for the game, not any of the actual devs, from said project, or any other projects
Last i had checked another remake, everybody said they were having a lot of drama, so nothing was being done

Last i had checked another remake, everybody said they were having a lot of drama, so nothing was being done
Last I had checked this is a thread about POI, so why are we a) continuing to wander off-topic and b) still discussing a project that doesn't even exist any more? (Not arguing anything, just trying to true the course of the thread) :)

Last I had checked this is a thread about POI, so why are we a) continuing to wander off-topic and b) still discussing a project that doesn't even exist any more? (Not arguing anything, just trying to true the course of the thread) :)
I agree. Lets just get back to the topic about POI. I say it is possible that Atlas is studying for his final exams. They are coming up. Lets just hope that after the exams, he will get back on and continue the project. If not, well then we might want to look for other projects for these guys.

Back