Pirates of the Caribbean Online Infinite Official Thread

Be sure to stay on topic guys. Their might be other projects going on for POTCO, but lets try to make a non-competitive environment here.
Aye, all this "competition" is bad for our community!
To be honest here, I don't believe it's a matter of competition, it's just a matter of other projects sharing the same passion which in this case tends to be POTCO, hence many different groups are trying to revive a classic. Just my :2 cents:.

I'm not sure if this is off topic or bad to ask, I'm new to the forums.. But when will the game come out, or if you don't know the exact time, will it be out this year or by this summer. I got a lot of faith in all the projects so I just really want to know :)

Not to be mean, but if you'd read through the thread you would have the answer :)

To be honest here, I don't believe it's a matter of competition, it's just a matter of other projects sharing the same passion which in this case tends to be POTCO, hence many different groups are trying to revive a classic. Just my :2 cents:.
Its not a matter of competition you say. Well, to me it is because the first of all three POTCO remakes to finish, everyone is going to move to that remake. And the other two will be left with little support from the fans or supporters I guess. Thats my opinion.

Its not a matter of competition you say. Well, to me it is because the first of all three POTCO remakes to finish, everyone is going to move to that remake. And the other two will be left with little support from the fans or supporters I guess. Thats my opinion.
He is right. Just like TTR, TTH and TTI. TTR finished first so most people went with TTR while TTH and TTI were left with little support.

Wow, starting a scene? Lol I didn't realize my comment was so dramatic. My apologies if I offended you....
This is a wiki or a forum whatever you wish to call it, to ask questions and learn more about the game (from what I have seen) you didn't offend me but as you see this started a conversation which is a "scene" so let's not argue about it, it's a comment :)

So can someone plz answer my question... When will this game be out I miss potco sooo much! If you don't know the exact date will it be out this year, or this summer?

This is a wiki or a forum whatever you wish to call it, to ask questions and learn more about the game (from what I have seen) you didn't offend me but as you see this started a conversation which is a "scene" so let's not argue about it, it's a comment :)

So can someone plz answer my question... When will this game be out I miss potco sooo much! If you don't know the exact date will it be out this year, or this summer?
Well, this forums does not host any of these remakes. The developers of these remakes chose to share them here because they knew we would be interested. This forums was for the original POTCO, and it still is.

Last edited:
Wow, starting a scene? Lol I didn't realize my comment was so dramatic. My apologies if I offended you....

Alright you 2 :p let's chill xD

Well for a simple answer, a long time (years). The long answer is well the development is going quite slow at the moment, due to their only coder having school, and so many other setbacks(At least what I hear, sorry if I got something wrong here). Until they can get more coders, the development will be a long time until it is complete (Don't get me wrong, they have an excellent coder).

Also,
What is the status of the game? Any news on its release? If you guys need some help, I can be a potential Developer.

Go to this link to sign up to be a developer for these guys. If you know coding well, the progress for the game could go a lot faster.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/pirates-online-infinite-recruiting-programmers.10222/

lol I typed so many errors while writing that. :p

Back