Pirates Online Login Issues (05/10/13)

IT WONT LET ME SIGN IN IM OUTRAGED IT SAYS I HAVE BAD INFORMATION OR WE ARE SORRY MESSAGE IM TIRED OF IT
who thinks i should send this to them!!!

Maybe they are surprising us and giving us our servers back!!! :birthday:
(I've complained about the servers gone, we all should)

BTW in case you don't have the Potco phone number here it is:
1-888-507-9507
They aren't currently open at the time of this post, but I think we should all call them when they are open and say
"We're awaiting updates" If the customer service gets flooded with calls from us, they will pass it on to the right people. ;)

Maybe they are surprising us and giving us our servers back!!! :birthday:
(I've complained about the servers gone, we all should)

BTW in case you don't have the Potco phone number here it is:
1-888-507-9507
They aren't currently open at the time of this post, but I think we should all call them when they are open and say
"We're awaiting updates" If the customer service gets flooded with calls from us, they will pass it on to the right people. ;)

NO WAY! I HAVE CONTACTED THEM NUMERIOUS TIMES VIA E-MAIL TO RESTORE OLD ITEMS BUT THEY ARE NOT LISTENING!

Some players are still on the game. They have been on for a while, and never got off. If you are on atm, do not get off, as you will not be able to get back on.

yeah, I was on all day afk, logged out without knowing they had issues and came to find this lovely surprise :mad:
Waits... :drink:
Lightning storm starting too, by the time the games up, the power will prolly go out. :eek:

but still i wanna master my pirate this weekend and own people in svs also get my war frigate to copper :pso true punkin once the finlly fix it u wanna go on but u cant life sucks like that sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, not the best feeling when you get frustrated that it says Bad Account id or password, thought someone hacked me, now that i think about it, i dont have a very strong pasword

This is funny in a way, that it seems like we've been waiting forever...

I believe there is "Pirate Years" just as there is "Dog years"
A dog year is 7 years to 1 year for a person.
This seems like we're waiting forever!!

A Pirates Year must be like 20 years to a regular persons 1 year!
We haven't been waiting a half hour, we've been waiting 10 hours now!!!! :(:eek:

This is funny in a way, seems like forever...

I believe there is "Pirate Years" just as there is "Dog years"
A dog year is 7 years to 1 year for a person.
This seems like we're waiting forever!!

A Pirates Year must be like 20 years to a regular persons 1 year!
We haven't been waiting a half hour, we've been waiting 10 hours now!!!! :(:eek:
Haha ik, r!

Back