Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Eh, if its good Ill try it

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Nah, not much of a Pokemon person

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
76b3319d-87e1-4f9e-875c-659bcb215465.gif
Union Square, San Francisco

I've found myself starting to keep notes on my phone on what I need in Go before I do evolutions. I've made the error of evolving my Eevee to Vaporeon, Ratta to Raticate (x2), and Pidgeotto to Pidgeot prior to realizing the usefulness of a lucky egg. I have to say I truly am slacking on Go though because I'm still lvl 8.

When I use a lucky egg I've lined up the evolution of 2-3 Rattas, Eevee to Jolteon, 4 Pidgeottos, a Spearow, and Oddish. If lucky I may get to add Nidoran and maybe even Bellsprout in the mix but its pretty difficult for around here.

EDIT: My inventory on Go. Not even close to being as impressive as anyone else's on here. :p
tmp_26922-Screenshot_20160814-123218-607297687.png

Last edited:
tmp_18052-Screenshot_20160820-134839720227621.png

I just did a lucky egg run where I stacked up all the evolutions. Came out to 20,000 XP :D which bumped me to lvl11. Now I have so many evolutions to do for my next egg.

It's funny seeing how old this thread is and seeing all the anticipation leading up to it's release. I love Pokemon Go and I wstopped playing a while ago but I am level 22 so I think I did good.

It's funny seeing how old this thread is and seeing all the anticipation leading up to it's release. I love Pokemon Go and I wstopped playing a while ago but I am level 22 so I think I did good.
There still going to add new pokemon i'm level 23 been playing since day one still having fun with it max level is 40 and that is when ill be done with it:)

There still going to add new pokemon i'm level 23 been playing since day one still having fun with it max level is 40 and that is when ill be done with it:)
Cool; when it came out over the summer I went hard on it for like, a month straight because "bandwagon" and now just play it casually. during that first month though I got to a firm level 18 and now just slowly level.

Back