Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Eh, if its good Ill try it

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Nah, not much of a Pokemon person

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
UCxfvop.png

TOO MANY PIDGEYS

Me too. My oldest (age 17) went out with a bunch of friends in our small town and there were so many people doing Pokemon Go. He got to meet some new kids his own age and some walking done. Of course, he is very well built anyways as he is a wrestler in high school...and he lifts weights in our weight room 5 days a week. So he really doesn't need the exercise, but he likes to walk around town and find stuff for the game.

I'm lvl 14 and still haven't gotten an Eevee here :/ I'm in athens, greece, there just TONS of magikarp I'm so sick of them haha. I got some other cool and rare pokemon though, but just no eevee that I really wanted :/ Got flareon right off though, idk if it balances it out a bit haha

I'm lvl 14 and still haven't gotten an Eevee here :/ I'm in athens, greece, there just TONS of magikarp I'm so sick of them haha. I got some other cool and rare pokemon though, but just no eevee that I really wanted :/ Got flareon right off though, idk if it balances it out a bit haha
At least you'll get a Gyrados faster than the rest of us

Same. Team Mystic all the way, about to get level 15 (although I haven't used my Lucky Egg yet, almost got 60 Pokemon ready to be evolved so my level should spike soon). I live in a rural area with 90% Pidgeys and Rattatas and no Pokestops nearby though, so I pretty much only play in the car.

Back