Possible Update Change?

Davy McShot

Pirate Master
Thoughts?
edit- Vid I made on this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qNWT1qL-8

whatevs.png

Last edited:
I think it says that on your's because in the upper right-hand corner, there is now server version number. I'm sure if you were to wait a few seconds, it wouldn't be saying that because the launcher will know what version of the game is active.

Weird. Maybe they're preparing for the relaunch? :D I wouldn't get my hopes up about it, but if what you say is true then we may be getting our beloved TLOPO back soon! :)
I think it says that on your's because in the upper right-hand corner, there is now server version number. I'm sure if you were to wait a few seconds, it wouldn't be saying that because the launcher will know what version of the game is active.
I've logged in without the server version loading many times.

Did you all just assume it's fake or I did something wrong because I'm on a mac and it isn't showing up for you? I'll make a video.

Did you all just assume it's fake or I did something wrong because I'm on a mac and it isn't showing up for you? I'll make a video.
We assumed nothing. We conjectured, due to the differences between your launcher and ours, that it is false. That's not to say you haven't brought new information that gives us a reason for the differences we have pointed out.

Back