Post Your Stories Of Your Beginning As A Potco Player

As I read more and more threads of the beginnings of some players on POTCO gets me interested on all your interesting stories. I know I may not have the most interesting story as a beginner on POTCO but I would love to hear all of yours.

~~~ Kate Seaspinner ~~~
My story is comin and its greaaat especially the part where i get my name and my old job and how i became a pirate

Part 1

Well just last year i started playing because i had nothing better to do... i saw the tv ad about a month earlier but my bro was scared of it so my mom didnt want me to play... then he finally got over it so i went online and signed up... unforanately it was night when i signed up so i had to play the next day my first guild ever was a little guild called Pirates Left Behind... they were a quiet guild of about two hundred people when i got unlimited access i left the guild and started my own guild leave no undead... i forgot how many people i finally got up to that was the begining of my pirates life but im bored so ill keep wrighting

Part 2

so i had my guild and i guided everyone i saw (i was about lv 20 right now) and so i guiled this guy named masmain... i think thats how he spelled his name... anyway we were really good friends untill the day i will regtet for the rest of my life... we were sailing and we sunk... he was my only gunner so i said " ugh why didnt u shoot the ship?" he said " im not really good at cannon" i said " your not really good with anything!" so he said "fine" and left my friend list. i felt bad even though he over reacted a bit so i set off to find him finally i found him in a friends guild of mine i tried to friend him but he sarted being really mean to me... i wont even tell you what he said any way my friend that was masmains guild stood up for me and finally just kicked him out from the guild... his name was Captain Miles and hes still my friend to this day.

Even though i have alot more to my story ill stop there if you want to know the rest just find me or some thing :lol1:

My story contuined...

Part 3

After i got to about lv 25-ish i joined Dark Warlordz. I loved the guild everyone was nice and helpful it was the best guild i have ever been in i met the glitch master, david dampflint on a day when i was really bored he showed my tons of glitches, also around this time i found a really good friend named David hes still my friend and i got him to join dark warlordz we satyed in that guild for a long time david dampflint became my friend then... the guild stared dieing people were leaveing and the GM never came on... i forgot to make all those nice people in the guild my friends and then david and david dampflint left... then i left and i have never seen the guild since or the people who were in it... then ijumped guilds from there i made a guild called Leave N0 undead like the first guild i made and i still have never found a guild like dark warlordz

Part 4

Now i am a mastered pirate most of my old friends never come on, i have new friends that are hardly even friends and
i have friends that are funny but talk to much... and i have friends that are always AFK and that never talk...
but still i countine my pirate life in search of the friends that i lost, the friends that were never my friends and freinds that will soon be my friends. i jump guilds in search of one just like dark warlordz... and are in search of famed and ledgendary weapons... if you didnt like my story to bad and if yoy did like it im probaly gonna make more... they will be long but will only tell about true or Almost true events...

Well, I started out on a game called Toontown.. I was getting bored of it, so I decided to look for more fun Disney games and stumbled across POTCO.... I spent my first 38 levels bored to tears, doing nothing but SvS and leveling every few days, looking for a good guild. I joined Dark and Sweet, but left shortly after because it was going downhill. I became a serious SvSer, using Black Wolf(no longer used) and Mystical Guardian, my current. I met this pirate named Jessica Finch during privateering. We didn't become friends, but through her is how i met my best friend who was the only reason I play this darned game to this day. I became a guild hopper at around lvl 40. I couldn't find the right guild. I'm a level 44 now and I quit guild hopping at about 43. I am currently an old hag that does nothing but complain about the bad Skull Chest loot and the new SvSerrs who think they are so good, sinking my ship using those dang teaming tactics. (ik, i fail at making stories so plz excuse if it is a bit off topic, unorganized, etc. lol )

Well, I started out on a game called Toontown.. I was getting bored of it, so I decided to look for more fun Disney games and stumbled across POTCO.... I spent my first 38 levels bored to tears, doing nothing but SvS and leveling every few days, looking for a good guild. I joined Dark and Sweet, but left shortly after because it was going downhill. I became a serious SvSer, using Black Wolf(no longer used) and Mystical Guardian, my current. I met this pirate named Jessica Finch during privateering. We didn't become friends, but through her is how i met my best friend who was the only reason I play this darned game to this day. I became a guild hopper at around lvl 40. I couldn't find the right guild. I'm a level 44 now and I quit guild hopping at about 43. I am currently an old hag that does nothing but complain about the bad Skull Chest loot and the new SvSerrs who think they are so good, sinking my ship using those dang teaming tactics. (ik, i fail at making stories so plz excuse if it is a bit off topic, unorganized, etc. lol )

lol I think it's fine. Im not the best at writing stories myself.

My story contuined...

Part 3

After i got to about lv 25-ish i joined Dark Warlordz. I loved the guild everyone was nice and helpful it was the best guild i have ever been in i met the glitch master, david dampflint on a day when i was really bored he showed my tons of glitches, also around this time i found a really good friend named David hes still my friend and i got him to join dark warlordz we satyed in that guild for a long time david dampflint became my friend then... the guild stared dieing people were leaveing and the GM never came on... i forgot to make all those nice people in the guild my friends and then david and david dampflint left... then i left and i have never seen the guild since or the people who were in it... then ijumped guilds from there i made a guild called Leave N0 undead like the first guild i made and i still have never found a guild like dark warlordz

Part 4

Now i am a mastered pirate most of my old friends never come on, i have new friends that are hardly even friends and
i have friends that are funny but talk to much... and i have friends that are always AFK and that never talk...
but still i countine my pirate life in search of the friends that i lost, the friends that were never my friends and freinds that will soon be my friends. i jump guilds in search of one just like dark warlordz... and are in search of famed and ledgendary weapons... if you didnt like my story to bad and if yoy did like it im probaly gonna make more... they will be long but will only tell about true or Almost true events...

I think your story is great and i would love to hear more if you would like to post it. Really interesting.

This is my story:
A couple years back I was lying down bored, watching tv and all that jazz.. I saw an add on TV ( I'm sure that's how most people started out ) about the game. I saw it for a couple months and one day I thought to myself
"Eh, what the heck. I'll give it a try. I have nothing better to do." I ended up trying it and loving it. I got hooked right away. Now I play every day. Well, of course on my first day of playing, I went up to fort charles. I attacked a lv 8 guard at lv 1 and died. I kept dying but eventually learned. Thank you POTCO for POTCO!

This is my story:
A couple years back I was lying down bored, watching tv and all that jazz.. I saw an add on TV ( I'm sure that's how most people started out ) about the game. I saw it for a couple months and one day I thought to myself
"Eh, what the heck. I'll give it a try. I have nothing better to do." I ended up trying it and loving it. I got hooked right away. Now I play every day. Well, of course on my first day of playing, I went up to fort charles. I attacked a lv 8 guard at lv 1 and died. I kept dying but eventually learned. Thank you POTCO for POTCO!

Yeah my half sister said it was awesome and i thought "This is going to be SOOOOO boring and im going to hate it, but i'll try it." In the end just like everyone else i ended up LOVING it. Seems to be the only thing im ever on anymore besides this and the Xbox360.:parrot:

I have a long one....

Well it was November of 2007, and my brothers were watching TV, they saw an ad for POTCO, and they jumped on the computer and started playing. The first pirate they made was named Trey Trey (they named it after one of their friends.) Well, poor Trey Trey. You see, back in those days, there were many unsolved glitches and well Trey Trey got stuck in the ocean and couldn’t get back to land. They stopped playing pirates right then and there. Well, later in November, they saw yet another ad and wanted to give it another shot. They created another account and name their pirate, Pirate Guy. I know, so creative huh? They rarely played this game but soon reached the cap for basic players. Well, then I used to watch them play and I decided it would be fun if I did it too. They paid for the unlimited and I soon liked to play the game also. Well, we made some friends, one by the name of Peter, who was very odd, he kept “throwing” random food items at us and he was kinda funny. Well, we started getting hooked on the game and joined a guild as soon as the guilds came to live. It was called Lords of Agony, and the GM was named Jack Redrage. The only thing I remember was we used to go to Las Pulgas with him and some of the guild and he made a new pirate named Jack Scurvyrage. Everyone started shouting, “OMG, Redrage is Scurvyrage, OMG Redrage is Scurvyrage.” Kinda random, but that helped us decide to make a new pirate……

By this time, Pirate Guy was around level 20, and I decided to make a pirate. I called him Captain Sharktooth. Once again, I joined a guild but I forgot the name. I am not really sure why I named him that, but oh well. Well, we left the Redrage guild and while Pirate Guy was mastering sword (back then, it was level 25 to master) we met up with a friendly pirate name William Swordcastle. He invited us to his guild and was really cool. This was when I started getting into Captain Sharktooth. I was a level 6 but I started to play a lot. Well, we were in that guild for quite some time, until late summer/early fall of 2008, I was about a level 22. We left eventually. Anyways, Pirate Guy and Captain Sharktooth joined McRaging. We were in that guild for a very long time, when we left Pirate Guy was about a level 32 and I was about a level 28. They were a good guild, and they helped me beat the Black Pearl Boss Battle when I was a 28. Soon after I completed my Boss Battle, I left. I thought of myself to be a pretty high level so I considered becoming a GM. I decided not to when Pirate Guy met up with this girl named Catherine Trueswain. We became really good friends with her and she told us we should join her guild. It was called Army of Fear. The GM was named Captain Evil. Well, by this time, my other brother decided to make a pirate named Invincible Monster. Weird name, but whatever….. So, we had a good time in Army of Fear but we left, to start our own guild. So, at this time, Pirate Guy was mastered (lvl 40) and I was about a level 32/33. I decided to be GM. I started a guild called Seven Sea Terrors. We took a lot of the Officers from Army of Fear into our guild. This guild was a complete fail. Pirate Guy was now mastered and I was a level 36. We grew tired and tired of failed recruiting and had about 70 people after a couple months, we started playing less and less and finally, well we quit playing POTCO.....

A couple months later I was really bored and for some reason I wanted to try pirates again. This was around summer of 2009. All my friends were inactive. Me and my brothers played again for about 2 months, but lack of content, being basic, having no friends that were active and a failed attempt at a guild let us get bored again, we left the guild, and stopped playing POTCO yet again...... Go forward a couple months...... It was the spring of 2010, and my brothers were really into Club Penguin, and other games on various websites. I was thinking about doing Club Penguin.. but I didn’t want to, I thought of only one other thing to pass the time with…. Pirates of the Caribbean Online. I pulled up the icon and saw and saw I had missed a lot! New clothes… Weapons…. The islands were rebuilt etc. This made my brothers and I really excited about the game and we got hooked. We played and we loved the game but we weren’t in any guilds. We hadn't joined any guilds for a while, due to a bad history with some of them, and we had never really been "popular" in any guild, so we remained guildless for a long time. After an invasion, I shouted out in local, “who has a good guild to join? “ Someone from the guild Elite Dragon Squad sent me an invite. I thought this guild would be good, everyone welcomed me and I felt at home. Two weeks later I was out. They were a really active guild, but never said hi to me, and I felt left out, so I left. I didn’t really want to be in another guild but a friendly pirate named Maria Hearthound invited me to her guild, “is a Warrior.” I was Officer and I liked it a lot, but I left after about 3 months. Not many people went on and only Maria and a few others talked. After I left, some others left, and shortly after, the guild crumbled. It was summertime now, and I was without a guild. After contemplating quitting again, I decided to try my luck at being a GM again.

The Guild I decided to make was called Captain’s Alliance. It had about 210 people, mostly all inactive noobs. No one high level really wanted to join because the name was, “tacky.” I stayed in it until about September or so, I had thought I did any ok job, I had rules and everything, but I was missing good quality member, so that guild was abandoned. Anyways, after I left Captain’s Alliance, and joined another guild. I left that guild after a couple months. My brother Invincible Monster said he wanted to be GM, so I said he could. I would be the Co GM of it. It was called Elite Ones. We had around 150-200 members, and were usually on the leaderboards every day. But then my brother went inactive and left the guild, and I didn't want to be Gm again. So I was left with a dilemma. A pirate named Davy Fireskull asked me if I wanted to merge guilds with him (I had already placed a pirate in his guild a while back). So I accepted the offer and became apart of the Shadow Sorcerors. And I've been in there every since.

The End.

Well i think it was about 2 years, it was raining hard outside and i thought i would watch some tv and about 5 minutes later there was ad on POTCO i thought it looked worthwhile so i read about it then made an accunt, It was better then most games i played so i stuck around, about a mouth or 2 later a became a member. I joined a guild named Ryan's army and stayed in that a while. i have mastered one other pirate on a differnt accunt and i have really enjoyed playing POTCO ever since.

Well... It was summer & I had nothing to do :mad: Sooooo... I started watching POTC then I was like 'hey I wonder if they have any pirate mini-games or something' , so I googled it.. Yes I admit it, I googled. ;) & thats when it popped up! POTCO!! After I made an account I started playing.. Became addicted & Have tried to quit several times since :) But I have nvr been about to do it.. I'm in love with POTCO yes.. In love. Very sad but true. So that is the story of me :D

In December of 2007 I was on Disney's Pirates movie site and saw the ad there for the game and thought "why not?" I liked the movies and thought it would be fun. I'd never played an MMORPG before, and had no idea what I was doing. I played basic for 3 days and stunk like a skunk at it. But I was addicted. I saw the notification that the deadline for being a Founder was approaching, so I went unlimited and became a Founder.

I got a "run-by" guild invite, and knowing nothing about anything I accepted. Never saw the guy that guilded me again, or anyone in the guild for that matter. I just solo'd around, doing my best. I was so bad for so long that I sunk my "gimme" ship you get at the beginning of the game and I couldn't afford to buy a new one. So I had to swim from island to island (there didn't used to be the "you can't swim into open waters" [or however it's worded]ban.) I literally swam from Tortuga to Padres one day. Of course, once I got to Padres I was promptly sent to jail.

A few months later I was in Lava Gorge on old Padres, trying to kill something that was much higher level than me, and a stranger started healing me. I was so grateful and thanked her. She really helped me out, asked me why, since I was in a guild I didn't have help, and I explained the run-by thing. She guilded me into The Guardians. I stayed with them for nearly a year, but there was way too much drama. They did help me tremendously though, in learning how to be a decent pirate. I owe them a big debt for the pirate education.

I played solo again for about a year. The Boss Battle (Black Pearl) was unavailable when I joined, and it was, I think, nearly a year after I joined before it was finally opened back up.

Since then I've been in a friend's guild, but he stopped playing the game. Then, for about 3 weeks a different guild that wasn't a good fit, and now Dueces Wild (I know Dueces is spelled wrong, but that's how they spell it). Unfortunately, it's gone inactive. So, I'm back on my onesies. But, considering I did the Raven's Cove quest, including El Patron, on my own, I guess I've learned a bit since my swimming days.

I've only started playing live again this month after nearly a year away from the open game. I've been checking into test on and off the whole time, but unfortunately I missed the short ship-of-the-line window on test. I guess On Stranger Tides got me to thinking about playing regularly on live again, and Raven's Cove seemed like a good way to get back into the game. So now I have some new goals: Get back to being a mastered pirate (I was for a while when it was 40/25), take down that wretched Queen Anne's Revenge (it sunk me twice today) and see if I can't catch a treasure fleet. Those last two are probably a bit of a reach for a loner pirate, but I'm game. :D

I have a long one....

Well it was November of 2007, and my brothers were watching TV, they saw an ad for POTCO, and they jumped on the computer and started playing. The first pirate they made was named Trey Trey (they named it after one of their friends.) Well, poor Trey Trey. You see, back in those days, there were many unsolved glitches and well Trey Trey got stuck in the ocean and couldn’t get back to land. They stopped playing pirates right then and there. Well, later in November, they saw yet another ad and wanted to give it another shot. They created another account and name their pirate, Pirate Guy. I know, so creative huh? They rarely played this game but soon reached the cap for basic players. Well, then I used to watch them play and I decided it would be fun if I did it too. They paid for the unlimited and I soon liked to play the game also. Well, we made some friends, one by the name of Peter, who was very odd, he kept “throwing” random food items at us and he was kinda funny. Well, we started getting hooked on the game and joined a guild as soon as the guilds came to live. It was called Lords of Agony, and the GM was named Jack Redrage. The only thing I remember was we used to go to Las Pulgas with him and some of the guild and he made a new pirate named Jack Scurvyrage. Everyone started shouting, “OMG, Redrage is Scurvyrage, OMG Redrage is Scurvyrage.” Kinda random, but that helped us decide to make a new pirate……

By this time, Pirate Guy was around level 20, and I decided to make a pirate. I called him Captain Sharktooth. Once again, I joined a guild but I forgot the name. I am not really sure why I named him that, but oh well. Well, we left the Redrage guild and while Pirate Guy was mastering sword (back then, it was level 25 to master) we met up with a friendly pirate name William Swordcastle. He invited us to his guild and was really cool. This was when I started getting into Captain Sharktooth. I was a level 6 but I started to play a lot. Well, we were in that guild for quite some time, until late summer/early fall of 2008, I was about a level 22. We left eventually. Anyways, Pirate Guy and Captain Sharktooth joined McRaging. We were in that guild for a very long time, when we left Pirate Guy was about a level 32 and I was about a level 28. They were a good guild, and they helped me beat the Black Pearl Boss Battle when I was a 28. Soon after I completed my Boss Battle, I left. I thought of myself to be a pretty high level so I considered becoming a GM. I decided not to when Pirate Guy met up with this girl named Catherine Trueswain. We became really good friends with her and she told us we should join her guild. It was called Army of Fear. The GM was named Captain Evil. Well, by this time, my other brother decided to make a pirate named Invincible Monster. Weird name, but whatever….. So, we had a good time in Army of Fear but we left, to start our own guild. So, at this time, Pirate Guy was mastered (lvl 40) and I was about a level 32/33. I decided to be GM. I started a guild called Seven Sea Terrors. We took a lot of the Officers from Army of Fear into our guild. This guild was a complete fail. Pirate Guy was now mastered and I was a level 36. We grew tired and tired of failed recruiting and had about 70 people after a couple months, we started playing less and less and finally, well we quit playing POTCO.....

A couple months later I was really bored and for some reason I wanted to try pirates again. This was around summer of 2009. All my friends were inactive. Me and my brothers played again for about 2 months, but lack of content, being basic, having no friends that were active and a failed attempt at a guild let us get bored again, we left the guild, and stopped playing POTCO yet again...... Go forward a couple months...... It was the spring of 2010, and my brothers were really into Club Penguin, and other games on various websites. I was thinking about doing Club Penguin.. but I didn’t want to, I thought of only one other thing to pass the time with…. Pirates of the Caribbean Online. I pulled up the icon and saw and saw I had missed a lot! New clothes… Weapons…. The islands were rebuilt etc. This made my brothers and I really excited about the game and we got hooked. We played and we loved the game but we weren’t in any guilds. We hadn't joined any guilds for a while, due to a bad history with some of them, and we had never really been "popular" in any guild, so we remained guildless for a long time. After an invasion, I shouted out in local, “who has a good guild to join? “ Someone from the guild Elite Dragon Squad sent me an invite. I thought this guild would be good, everyone welcomed me and I felt at home. Two weeks later I was out. They were a really active guild, but never said hi to me, and I felt left out, so I left. I didn’t really want to be in another guild but a friendly pirate named Maria Hearthound invited me to her guild, “is a Warrior.” I was Officer and I liked it a lot, but I left after about 3 months. Not many people went on and only Maria and a few others talked. After I left, some others left, and shortly after, the guild crumbled. It was summertime now, and I was without a guild. After contemplating quitting again, I decided to try my luck at being a GM again.

The Guild I decided to make was called Captain’s Alliance. It had about 210 people, mostly all inactive noobs. No one high level really wanted to join because the name was, “tacky.” I stayed in it until about September or so, I had thought I did any ok job, I had rules and everything, but I was missing good quality member, so that guild was abandoned. Anyways, after I left Captain’s Alliance, and joined another guild. I left that guild after a couple months. My brother Invincible Monster said he wanted to be GM, so I said he could. I would be the Co GM of it. It was called Elite Ones. We had around 150-200 members, and were usually on the leaderboards every day. But then my brother went inactive and left the guild, and I didn't want to be Gm again. So I was left with a dilemma. A pirate named Davy Fireskull asked me if I wanted to merge guilds with him (I had already placed a pirate in his guild a while back). So I accepted the offer and became apart of the Shadow Sorcerors. And I've been in there every since.

The End.

I think im friends with that Davy Fireskull but i don't know if it's him there may be more than one Davy Fireskull.

Back