Post Your Stories Of Your Beginning As A Potco Player

My story is pretty intresting. It started when i was talking with my good friend Harrison over the phone and he said " See ya i'm gonna go on to Toontown". I was like "Sounds cool!" so i made an account for that and when playing a month later i came across an ad for POTCO I was SO excited because i LOVE Pirates of the Carribean so i went to that and became a member at level twelve or so and invited my friend to potco and he joined. He rarely plays potco but plays Toontown all the time but i only playToontown when potco is down in the year he has played he is only level 9 :( sad...i was later invted to a guild called the 8 pirate lords it was the best guild one could have. Later our guild master left and I created a guild called infamous sailors but quickly changed to famous blades. that was my guild untill level thirty three I then changed to Cobra's Crew ( my current guild ) named after my new war galleon The Golden Cobra. ( now a war frigate with the same name. Thats it for my real story, I will soon post my makebelieve story! I missed a bit! 6 months after our guild master leaving The 8 Pirate Lords I was reunited with him. AND HE REMEMBERED ME! it really is a small world after all! lol!

My story is pretty intresting. It started when i was talking with my good friend Harrison over the phone and he said " See ya i'm gonna go on to Toontown". I was like "Sounds cool!" so i made an account for that and when playing a month later i came across an ad for POTCO I was SO excited because i LOVE Pirates of the Carribean so i went to that and became a member at level twelve or so and invited my friend to potco and he joined. He rarely plays potco but plays Toontown all the time but i only playToontown when potco is down in the year he has played he is only level 9 :( sad...i was later invted to a guild called the 8 pirate lords it was the best guild one could have. Later our guild master left and I created a guild called infamous sailors but quickly changed to famous blades. that was my guild untill level thirty three I then changed to Cobra's Crew ( my current guild ) named after my new war galleon The Golden Cobra. ( now a war frigate with the same name. Thats it for my real story, I will soon post my makebelieve story! I missed a bit! 6 months after our guild master leaving The 8 Pirate Lords I was reunited with him. AND HE REMEMBERED ME! it really is a small world after all! lol!

Yeah i guess it is a small world after all. Seems like the makebeieve story will be interesting. Can't wait! :parrot:

For starters, I'm a huge fan of the "customizing your own character" type of games, and when I saw the advertisement I really wanted to try it out, I did and I found it so fun, that I decided to get a membership in the first month, I was a drifter, joining guilds and leaving when I either got bored, or they ticked me off. Then came the Dark Ages, where my account started glitching up all the time, so I stopped playing, a year later it started working again, I renewed my membership, and started a guild dedicated to helping noobs. So here I am, Tada!!!

For starters, I'm a huge fan of the "customizing your own character" type of games, and when I saw the advertisement I really wanted to try it out, I did and I found it so fun, that I decided to get a membership in the first month, I was a drifter, joining guilds and leaving when I either got bored, or they ticked me off. Then came the Dark Ages, where my account started glitching up all the time, so I stopped playing, a year later it started working again, I renewed my membership, and started a guild dedicated to helping noobs. So here I am, Tada!!!

xD I like the end! :xbones:

I remember the commercials on TV, and going to the website, where I saw the videos that featured the guys that played Pintel and the short pirate. I also saw the interview with the guy that played Joshamee Gibbs and Johnny Depp, where it showed the two of them in the recording studio recording lines that were supposed to be in the game. (Note: I still don't remember hearing Gibbs with any lines to this day, and I still wish they'd include other NPC's like Pintel, Rigetti, Cotton (and his parrot), even the new ones like Angelica, Scrum, or Syrena)

uh i would say somthing but i dont even remember anything about the worst period of my life.... (preschool til 5th grade)

i try to forget...

I only remember the very few words I heard : Arent you a sight -_-

Real nice first greeting aye?

I only remember the very few words I heard : Arent you a sight -_-

Real nice first greeting aye?

Your greeting was better than mine, rofl.
My greeting was "great, just what we needed, another FOB" with a ponytail"
I had to look that one up and took it to mean Fresh-Off-Boat.

I first saw the ad on TV. Downloaded the launcher, and started in. I remember going to the graveyard in the old port royal and slaying those lvl 1 and 2 skellies... I thought I was soooo tough. Oh how much lil' lvl 1 D-Rock had to learn!!!!!

Back