POTCO Infinite Update

@jcortex159 why python? you seem to have no support to any of your statements making them completely useless. Why Astron? Why panda3d? if you want to convince evidence and support are key.

I would be willing to help with this, but I wasn't trying to convince anyone. I was just giving my opinion on what the best engine to use would be. Panda3D would be because it was made by Disney and is what POTCO was originally made in, which is why it had OpenGL (which is in Panda3d). Astron would take more work, but would work much better once complete as it is much more powerful as well as newer than the outdated version of Panda3D POTCO was created on.

ALSO: Thanks for any work you've done so far, and thanks for the status update.

@Atlas Would you possibly be looking for more Java programmers? I have quite a bit of practice and skill with Java, OpenGL, and socket programming.

Well, the staff application rules over there says "You must not currently work for another, competing project."
BFO is not really a "competing project" as they are making a unique pirate mmo ( rather than a POTCO remake ) and using an entirely different tool and language set.

BFO is not really a "competing project" as they are making a unique pirate mmo ( rather than a POTCO remake ) and using an entirely different tool and language set.
When the girl scouts knock on the front door of my house to sell me "Thin Mints," they are actually competing in a way with other cookie makers/saleswomen (i.e., the 'Keebler [she] Elves' possibly) to incite and appeal to my INTEREST.

Just saying...

When the girl scouts knock on the front door of my house to sell me "Thin Mints," they are actually competing in a way with other cookie makers/saleswomen (i.e., the 'Keebler [she] Elves' possibly) to incite and appeal to my INTEREST.

Just saying...

Yet, you don't see DayZ getting all ticked off at Project Zomboid. Because they're completely different games with a similar theme.
Just saying...

Just saying...
sir I wood like 3 boxes of peanut butter cookies and 1 box of minty ones. Ty. Lel

Now I want cookies. Ugh. Gg

i have already looked at that. it just explains tutorial data. The real data for all the quests are located in Quests.py which nobody has.
I wouldn't say nobody has it. another remake has it, I'm 100% positive at least one other person has it as well. You have it in a compiled state. It is in Phase1.pyd.

Back