POTCO - Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
plus. I regulary checked the likes on that page and it jumped from 2000 to 30,000 in less than 3 days. So. Fam plz eXplain.
There were two pages one with 28k the other with 2k in which was merged together as one page. With research it would be more known that this isn't wrong. Facebook merged the pages, Facebook would have to have found "like botting" on this page before merging it which obviously they didn't. There was no foul done in the Facebook page merge.

There were two pages one with 28k the other with 2k in which was merged together as one page. With research it would be more known that this isn't wrong. Facebook merged the pages, Facebook would have to have found "like botting" on this page before merging it which obviously they didn't. There was no foul done in the Facebook page merge.
y did fb delete POTCO Unity then and why did they tell me it was botting when i called them? ? ?

That's irrelevant to the topic of this thread.
I think Reilly has a point
a318a0717c1adda3729e4b67880a6d97.png

Whether or not the now nonexistent unity page stated they were two things as one, this thread is purely devoted to POTCO MC and only POTCO MC and anything outside of it is irrelevant to the topic at hand.
I think you misunderstand what I was trying to say. If POTCO Unity page was taken down by facebook because of like bots, does this not call into question the legitamency of POTCO MC's facebook page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back