Glitch  Potion Glitch

im confused i dont like doing potions need to make it level faster

Mike I have been making Swift Foot III and Phantom Spirit (if I am in Cuba) over and over again. It seems to be working as I am leveling a lot faster now. Also be sure to sell your potions when they are full, it does help on the rep. If you aren't up to Swift Foot III try II. I'm sure there might be a better method, but this was easy for me and like I said it seems to be working so far. I don't really like making potions either Mike. lol Hope that helps a little bit. ;)

1. click on any potion.
2. make the easiest ingredient. (only one)
3. then click on switch recipe.
4. click on the same potion and make the same ingredient again.
5. do that for how many ingredients it takes to complete it.

ex. growing grog needs Potion extract(red), crab extract(blue), tooth extract(green) and cursed gem(purple).
i done the easiest b/w potion, crab or tooth. since u need all 4 to make it completely.

just make a red ingredient then switch recipe pick the same potion agian then make it agian then start over do that for how many ingredients to make potion. after the last one u should get pop screen sayin u completed the potion.

yes it works like a charm! when i clicked change i really had nothing to lose cause next move i would have loss anyway. so clicked and the message says you will lose all progress if you change, i clicked anyway. started the potion over. it has 4 parts,:cool: 3 very easy and 1 thats impossable. to my suprise it poped up and said i was done after only doing one part of the potion. thanks jack ironskull for posting this

just make a ingrediant and switch potions and then go back to the same potions and keep making the ingrediant

after u make won for all the ingrediants on the list u will get the potion and the rep

even though i think its a joke if you cant just make the potion lol this is faster I use the swift foots as I go up after making 5 of each available new potion the swifts are the easiest potions and give great rep. Another trick that i cant believe wasnt told or maybe i just missed it...Use Port Royal if its an Any Island potion. Port Royal only uses crab, scorpion and Alligator no gold, bones, or lava to work with which makes these potions fly by. I only use this Glitch if i mess up while going through the potion never really do it the way it was explained lol didnt realize it was such an honor to have potions mastered. These are not hard and really to be honest dont show anyone what kind of pirate you are if they are mastered, its just like fishing... easy

yep i agree with u johnny. potions arent hard at all. i didnt find this glitch out tilll i mastered my potions in 3 days. i like doin the rep pecentage or more gold in sailing potion. but i do the glitch sometimes just to quickly make the potions faster sinc i aint getting rep no more. but port royal is the best place only 3 kinds of ingredients. only the red, blue, and green. no purple, or lava, or the other kind i always forget. i just seen the glitch thread and posted it just to let ppl know bout it.

1. click on any potion.
2. make the easiest ingredient. (only one)
3. then click on switch recipe.
4. click on the same potion and make the same ingredient again.
5. do that for how many ingredients it takes to complete it.

ex. growing grog needs Potion extract(red), crab extract(blue), tooth extract(green) and cursed gem(purple).
i done the easiest b/w potion, crab or tooth. since u need all 4 to make it completely.

just make a red ingredient then switch recipe pick the same potion agian then make it agian then start over do that for how many ingredients to make potion. after the last one u should get pop screen sayin u completed the potion.

Next time let's keep this a secret and only share in a whisper. then Potco won't find out and fix it. :sad1:

Back