Proxy Errors

I like to complain Hart :p haha! i would never utter the words I'M QUITTING, yeah right! LOOL i still think they could run it A LOT better. Testing it for a longer period of time or like you said closing it down for a whole day, i would rather them say "ok guys the game will shut down for such and such day so we can test this before we throw it out into the game.. " i would like that better than " hey! here's this new thing! uh oh... there goes the game again.. oopsie :D "

I dont understand this, not that I don't agree it's annoying the way Disney handles the issues and releases stuff that could have been tested more, or they could make a close down for a day to get it to work.

The game is dear to us, and thats why we complain, but I have to say; the game does work more than it doesn't and the price of playing for a year is peanuts compared to what is put into this game.

constructive criticism is good, and before you quit game then take your time writing POTCO an email explaining them why and give them feed back on how to make it better. ( I don't know why but I have an Idea that the people who say they quit at these times when game is down. They only complain! The don't take their time writing a Constructive complaining letter to the main source.

I have one thing they could make better. I just need better info on when I can expect the game will work. And when it doesn't I just need to know it doesn't so I dont keep trying.

I agree Hart. I know I am one of the 'complainers' but I have actually sent them a very indepth letter with constructive criticizm. They responed with a thank you for the suggestions, but it has not helped. I could write again, but feel that one voice in a sea of people will do no difference. Feeling hopeless about it resigns me to complain on the forums, and very seriously consider asking for a refund of my money, and just no longer paying. Then I would have nothing to complain about, because it would not feel like a waste of my hard earned cash.

I agree Hart. I know I am one of the 'complainers' but I have actually sent them a very indepth letter with constructive criticizm. They responed with a thank you for the suggestions, but it has not helped. I could write again, but feel that one voice in a sea of people will do no difference. Feeling hopeless about it resigns me to complain on the forums, and very seriously consider asking for a refund of my money, and just no longer paying. Then I would have nothing to complain about, because it would not feel like a waste of my hard earned cash.
I know that one drop in the sea is not enough to turn the minds of the administration of POTCO, that is also why I pushed the complainers a bit to write. I would love to make a complain letter everybody could copy/paste into Potco mail box, but since english is not my language I would not consider myself as being the right one for that.

I think ToonTown and Pirates are connected somehow though, because sometimes they go down at the same time

Yeah, i've had issues with Pixie Hollow when POTCO fails too. but other times, i havent so it probably all just depends on the TYPE of crash that happens. idk... lol

I know that one drop in the sea is not enough to turn the minds of the administration of POTCO, that is also why I pushed the complainers a bit to write. I would love to make a complain letter everybody could copy/paste into Potco mail box, but since english is not my language I would not consider myself as being the right one for that.

That is a good idea. Maybe you could start a thread (I don't know how to) for people to submit ideas for a copy/paste letter. I do not considder myself as good a writer as others... but I might be willing to post a copy of the letter I sent them. Or maybe a petition of some sort. I'm not sure how that would work though.
By the way, your english is very good. :)

LOL... and you guys want to know the most ironic bit of all of this? I FINALLY get back into the game, and it's time for me to put my little one down for a nap and do my work out. ROFL.... sigh :p

Of couse not :p My dad has lots of em! Want shovels too :eek:?
LOL!! yes! the shovels! how dare i forget those! you're a great angry mob member... did that even make sense?? LOL!:facepalm:

LOL... and you guys want to know the most ironic bit of all of this? I FINALLY get back into the game, and it's time for me to put my little one down for a nap and do my work out. ROFL.... sigh :p

oh no!!! LOOL My little one just sat down to watch what you ask?? Mickey's Clubhouse of course... eesh lol

Time is of the essence?.. Time is cursed

oh no!!! LOOL My little one just sat down to watch what you ask?? Mickey's Clubhouse of course... eesh lol

Wonderpets is the real head slammer.. that's a beating o.o

LOL!! yes! the shovels! how dare i forget those! you're a great angry mob member... did that even make sense?? LOL!:facepalm:

>: ) Yup Makes since hehe. >: O almost forot the torches! *facepalm*

Well play isn't grayed out anymore, but when I click it to log in, the login screen doesn't load. So, I still can't play. :sad1: Anyone else having this problem?

Back