Quest for Captain Teague (06/07/13)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
"I'm glad ye be here. I could use your services. Could ye deliver this card to Capt. Teague? Oh, I forgot to mention... not quite sure where he is..."
- Jack Sparrow

Starting this Saturday, Captain Jack Sparrow again seeks yer help finding his elusive father, Captain Teague. To lend a helping hand, visit Jack in the Rowdy Rooster Tavern on​
Port Royal and begin the Father’s Day Quest.​
ALL Pirates may take this Quest, for the reward of gold and Double Reputation points
for three hours!
WORDS OF CAUTION, MATES:
As in all dealings with Jack Sparrow and his slippery father, the end to this Quest can be somewhat… tricky.
2xp.jpg
Know ye that once you sink the Navy ship, Captain Teague is saved and yer​
Quest is complete! Your three hours of Double Reputation reward begin
immediately thereafter, as shown by this icon over your Pirate:
The clock stops ticking on your Double Reputation time when you log out of the Caribbean.​
This Quest is available to both Basic AND Unlimited Access Pirates.
What: Father's Day Quest​
When: June 8 through June 17​
Where: Start with Jack Sparrow at the Rowdy Rooster Tavern on Port Royal​

I would do this on my alt.. if I had UA :p
I don't have Unlimited Access! :p
It states that this quest is AVAILABLE for BOTH Basic and Unlimited Access ;)

And you can always pick up the quest and use it when you do have UA, since that is what y'all are waiting for. Just do not turn it in beyond picking it up... I have this quest on all of my level 50's, and just haven't turned it in. Hoping just one day, they might raise the level cap...

And you can always pick up the quest and use it when you do have UA, since that is what y'all are waiting for. Just do not turn it in beyond picking it up... I have this quest on all of my level 50's, and just haven't turned it in. Hoping just one day, they might raise the level cap...

I'm gonna put membership the following week. I don't now how to disable this after I complete the quest! :eek:

Nah, I just feel like I would have a better sensation doing it with UA rather then basic, I've been basic for four years straight not starting again lol.

So you can keep it and not turn the quest in so that you can finish it and get the double xp whenever?
That is correct. Just pick it up from Jack. I think the next task is to visit Gilladoga, so be careful if you have any other quest with him involved.

I have this quest incomplete on my master pirates from 3 years ago. I have seen Giladoga with a chest over his head now 3 years.(Have 2 jacks brew ready too!) All in the hopes of a level cap increase.

This quest has been going on for years. Team this up with a left over Jack's brew and you'll be levelling like mad!

Back