Rallen and the Unknown ( Book 2 )

Chapter One​
"The Dark Looms Closer"​

It was an early morning in the Carribean as the Silver Serpent and her crew made port at Port Royal. By request of Rallen, Freddy and Jimmy Christopher Cannonskull the Captain of the Silver Serpent had ported to allow them to see the rest of their family. Chris, Rallen, Freddy, and Jimmy were the only ones to leave the Silver serpent the others stayed to watch the ship. "I dont like this" Said Chris. "Its way to quite around here." the group walked down the dock and through the town headed To their house when Rallen out of the corner of his eye glimpsed a Black robe and the flash of a gun muzzle. "Duck!" Shouted Rallen as he pushed his father Freddy out of the way and took a bullet in the shoulder. "Eitc Assassins!" Said Jimmy as he slid a pistol he kept hidden under his sleeve out and took aim at the assassin and shot. His aim was dead on he hit the Assassin in the the head just as another Eitc solder had Started to battle with Chris. In a matter of moments they were surrounded by solders. "Freddy right now would be a really good time to show us that weapon you went in hiding so long for!" Said Chris. "Right you are mate!" he said as he unsheathed one of the most beautiful blades Chris had ever seen, It had a long white blade with a golden hilt With a guard that twisted around his hand as he wielded it. Embedded in the blade were tiny black gems that seemed to glow with the intensity of the sun as he attacked with it. When Freddy struck with the blade his attack didnt slow down it seemed as if it gave him the strength and stamina to move faster then a normal pirate could harness after years of training with a cutlass. He quickly dispatched enough solders for them to make a narrow escape, "I Have Rallen run back to the ship now!" Ordered Chris as he hauled the unconscious Rallen up onto his shoulder. They managed to get back to the ship just as another group of guards poured onto the dock. Ben saw them running To the ship, He loaded a cannon and shot a explosive shot behind them to hault the approaching soldiers. As the ship sailed out of the harbor Freddy looked back and saw, sitting in a eitc carrage beside Lord bekkit Himself was his wife Selia.​

To Be Continued...

Chapter 2​
Recovering​

"Ow!" Cried Rallen as Jane applied attended to his sholder.​

"Sorry, Basil hand me that Bottle over there on the table" Said Jane.​
She poured some of the contents of the bottle into a bucket and filled it with water. then she proceded to dip a cloth in it and tie it around Rallens shoulder.​

"Oh god this smells horrible." Said Rallen. "What is this?"​

"Um.... its probably better that you don't know" Said Jane.​

"Now go wash that blood off your face."​
As Rallen walked over to the Bucket of water in the room to wash his face she spotted something black on Rallens hand she watched him wash his face and hands but the spot didnt move. Could it be? The black spot!?. Thought jane as she walked over and grabbed his hand quickly flipping it over.​

"Basil go get Chris tell the others to stay on high alert."​

"What fo..." said Basil as he spotted the spot on Rallens hand. When he spotted it he took of running to get Chris.​

"Alright Rallen how long have you had this spot!"​

"Sense we left the Island with my father and Solomon"​

Jane uttered a few words under her breath just as Chris walked into the room with Freddy following close behind.​

"Jane hows his shoulder?" Asked chris​

"It'll be fine but it will take a while to heal, But thats not the reason your here now is it? He says hes had the spot sense we left the island with Freddy and Solomon​

Chris got an Urgent look on his face as he said:​

"That means we dont have much ti-" He started and he was suddenly cut off by the sound of cannonfire...​

To Be Continued...

The assault​

"Chris! The Flying Dutchmen has been spotted off the starboard bow!" Screamed Ben from the main deck from a cannon.​

Chris uttered a few words under his breath Rallen couldn't catch then he turned and run out the door, Rallen Followed close behind him. Just as they got to the main deck of the ship another round of cannonballs crashed into the Silver Serpents starboard side. Just then Appeared one of the most cruelest, angriest, evilest souls in the Carribean... Davy Jones...​

"Jones! Why have you marked this boy, ye have no right to mark him as one of your own!" Said Chris.​

Rallen studied the man closely and very carefully, wondering what was going on but still paying attention to his surroundings. as they spoke.​

"Aye Chris he hasnt made a deal with me but... He has." Said Jones as he ominously pointed at Freddy standing on behind Chris and Rallen. "Long ago shortly after he attacked that navy ship i found him adrift at sea, i offered him eternity, to sail the seas forever as an immortal but he declined, So i was going to kill him BUT he made me a better offer, his first sons soul in the place of him.​

"Is this true Freddy!?" Said Rallen as he whirled around toward his father. The tattoo over Rallens eye started to descend in Color until it was a dark burning red reflecting his emotion.​

"Aye, It is.. Im sorry son."​

He spoke ominously and Drew his cutlass and slashed at Rallen. Suddenly the world seemed to slow around Rallen as he analyzed the situation he realized, "So this is how its gonna end... Done in by my own father who sold my soul to save his skin... Some family i have...." "No!" said a voice seemingly from no where. "You cannot give up Rallen! Give into the sense of emptyness you have now! Embrace it. Hate it. and use it to stop this! You Cannot Die Now!" Just as Rallen realized that the voice he heard was from inside him, he felt something, something that no man coul ever feel without years of training, utter complete peace. As he felt time start to speed back up he reached out grabbed his fathers hand.( by now the time had returned to normal ) He brought his fathers hand and arm down at a extreme speed onto his kneecap breaking it in three different places and taking the sword from his father.​

That Speed! He souldnt be able to- though Freddy to himself just before Rallen Swung that legendary cutlass... Ending his father...​

To be Continued...

"Inheritance"​

"Well Jones you have two options now it appears." Said Chris as he was recovering from the shock of Rallen's actions.​

"You can either take his soul before it passes on and finish the deal you should have originally made." He said point at Freddy. "Or you can still try to take Rallens soul witch i know you will not be able to control until you can find out how to control a power possibly stronger then your own."​

Jones Growled and picked up Freddy's body just as the others rushed over to Chris and Rallen barely understanding what happend.​

"This will not be the last time ye will be see'in us Cannonskull! I will return for that boy!"​

"I'd like to see you try jones! Said Jimmy as he took aim at Jones with his pistol.​

Jones said something under his breath no one caught then left back to his ship the flying dutchmen.​

"Alright Rallen what happened?" Asked Jimmy​

"I... I dont know... The power... just kinda came to me and as quickly as it came it left.."​

"I think i can explane this." said solomon stepping toward Chris.​
"While i was on that isle with Freddy he taught me all about your families history. Appearently every few hundred years or so the son of each generation of Rallens family that gain the Mark such as Rallen and Jimmy theres a chance that they could contract the memorys and experiences of all the other generations of his family even their stamana speed and strength become theres to use but as the bloodline thins it gets harder and harder to use these memories to ones advantage so it mainly will only happen in a moment of dire need BUT in the case that one trains to replicate the incident that caused the memories to surface he could in theory use them to his advantage at any moment furing any battle anytime anywhere therefore making him one of the most powerful beings in the world but it is so rare for it to happen its only happened once in 1000 years the last one was the king of england if Freddy was correct, witch i doubt he was but it would make sense Rallens family often refered to this process as Inheritance"​

As solomon finished everyone turned and looked at Rallen including Jimmy​

To Be Continued...

A​

Encounters​
As Rallens finally started to accept the fact that his father was dead. Slain by his own hands Rallen could not help but ponder the feelings that ran through him when he attacked his father. The best he could make of it was a bunch of twisted up mangled words and memories that he couldn't make much sense of, he assumed that those were the memories of his past as Solomon suggested. But he couldn't be sure until he could make sense of it. The most disturbing was memories of Beckett and Jones making some sort of deal just then the memory was cut off as he killed his father.​
"So what your saying.. is that his entire families memories is stored in his head?" Asked Chris.​
"Well without over complicating it... Yes." Replied solomon.​
"Come on guys we need to get out of here before Jones comes back." Interjects Basil.​
"He's right we need to make port, set sail for Tortuga its the only place the navy and Black Guard dont control."​
They tossed Freddy's body overboard and set sail for tortuga. They made port around 12 pm. The old tavern sitting on the beach was bustling with activity, Chris told the others to follow him as he set out to the tavern. When they were inside it appeard as if their was a bar fight going on between a large burly pirate and another fellow who looked to be very high class. Surprisingly the upperclassmen one the fight by catching the pirate around the neck and making him surrender before he choked to death. Chris walked over to the man and slapped him on the back and said, "Bowdash! nice to see you friend!"​
"Aye!" Said the man as he noticed Chris. "So what brings ye back to Tortuga after all these years."​
"Well that be a long story that'd best be saved when were alone but i can tell ye this, I need your help with... a certain.. Fishy problem." Said Chris, Rallen could tell he was choosing his words very carefully.​
"Oh i see, well lets go back to my house."​
When they arrived at Bowdashes house Rallen didnt consider it a house. He thought it was more of a mansion which in truth it was.​
"Well well well.." Said Bowdash as he considered the story Chris had told him about the past months events, Arriving on the isle finding freddy meeting beckett at port royaal and beign attacked by Jones.​
"So the legend was true,in part about the weapon that Freddy rescued but if it was his abilites that made him that agile.. then the question is.. What does that weapon Actually do?"​
Everyone just sat there at the table looking at Rallen with the same look on their face and Ben finally said.​
"So what does it do then?"​
To Be Continued...

Encounters​
As Rallens finally started to accept the fact that his father was dead. Slain by his own hands Rallen could not help but ponder the feelings that ran through him when he attacked his father. The best he could make of it was a bunch of twisted up mangled words and memories that he couldn't make much sense of, he assumed that those were the memories of his past as Solomon suggested. But he couldn't be sure until he could make sense of it. The most disturbing was memories of Beckett and Jones making some sort of deal just then the memory was cut off as he killed his father.​
"So what your saying.. is that his entire families memories is stored in his head?" Asked Chris.​
"Well without over complicating it... Yes." Replied solomon.​
"Come on guys we need to get out of here before Jones comes back." Interjects Basil.​
"He's right we need to make port, set sail for Tortuga its the only place the navy and Black Guard dont control."​
They tossed Freddy's body overboard and set sail for tortuga. They made port around 12 pm. The old tavern sitting on the beach was bustling with activity, Chris told the others to follow him as he set out to the tavern. When they were inside it appeard as if their was a bar fight going on between a large burly pirate and another fellow who looked to be very high class. Surprisingly the upperclassmen one the fight by catching the pirate around the neck and making him surrender before he choked to death. Chris walked over to the man and slapped him on the back and said, "Bowdash! nice to see you friend!"​
"Aye!" Said the man as he noticed Chris. "So what brings ye back to Tortuga after all these years."​
"Well that be a long story that'd best be saved when were alone but i can tell ye this, I need your help with... a certain.. Fishy problem." Said Chris, Rallen could tell he was choosing his words very carefully.​
"Oh i see, well lets go back to my house."​
When they arrived at Bowdashes house Rallen didnt consider it a house. He thought it was more of a mansion which in truth it was.​
"Well well well.." Said Bowdash as he considered the story Chris had told him about the past months events, Arriving on the isle finding freddy meeting beckett at port royaal and beign attacked by Jones.​
"So the legend was true,in part about the weapon that Freddy rescued but if it was his abilites that made him that agile.. then the question is.. What does that weapon Actually do?"​
Everyone just sat there at the table looking at Rallen with the same look on their face and Ben finally said.​
"So what does it do then?"​
To Be Continued...
Dont stop Writing! :D

Back