Rallen and the Unknown ( Book 2 )

The Shimmering Silver
"Rallen Would you allow me to see the blade for a moment?" Asked Chris.​
"Um, Sure."​

Chris walked over to Rallen and picked up the blade and examined it. His eyes flicked back and forth across the length of the blade. Suddenly he handed the blade back to Rallen and said,​
"theres an inscription in Latin,Argentum Contremulus, It roughly translates to The Shimmering Silver. I assume that is the name the sword was given when it was forged."​
Rallen repeated the name under his breath and as he finished the blade Shimmered and glowed brightly. It began to Burn in his hand he sat it on the table as the glowing Intensified and faded. in place of the Old inscription a new one had appeared.​
"He who posses the royal blood speak thy name" Said Chris. "Rallen Speak you name over the blade."​
Rallen stepped over the blade then placed his hands on either side of it. Slowly he spoke his full name. The blade Shimmered and the inscription changed again to, Saevus, ut Draco,
"Now it says roughly Fierce as a Dragon. I have a feeling your sword here has a few secrets it Could reveal, Sadly all of which will most likely involve Latin words. I have a very limited knowledge of the Subject, we need to find a expert in Dead Languages, And i think I know who we can ask. We need to get to Padres Del Fuego."​
To Be Continued...

The Shimmering Silver
"Rallen Would you allow me to see the blade for a moment?" Asked Chris.​
"Um, Sure."​
Chris walked over to Rallen and picked up the blade and examined it. His eyes flicked back and forth across the length of the blade. Suddenly he handed the blade back to Rallen and said,​
"theres an inscription in Latin,Argentum Contremulus, It roughly translates to The Shimmering Silver. I assume that is the name the sword was given when it was forged."​
Rallen repeated the name under his breath and as he finished the blade Shimmered and glowed brightly. It began to Burn in his hand he sat it on the table as the glowing Intensified and faded. in place of the Old inscription a new one had appeared.​
"He who posses the royal blood speak thy name" Said Chris. "Rallen Speak you name over the blade."​
Rallen stepped over the blade then placed his hands on either side of it. Slowly he spoke his full name. The blade Shimmered and the inscription changed again to, Saevus, utDraco,
"Now it says roughly Fierce as a Dragon. I have a feeling your sword here has a few secrets it Could reveal, Sadly all of which will most likely involve Latin words. I have a very limited knowledge of the Subject, we need to find a expert in Dead Languages, And i think I know who we can ask. We need to get to Padres Del Fuego."​
To Be Continued...
more more more!

more more more!
as seen before, more more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back